Closed Organisation  ·  192 members  ·  Rules

All Load Trucking

All Load Trucking - Media Archive

MakeLove

^[alt text]
alt text
Type of Activity: Roleplay.
Date: 06.05.2020
Story: I was assigned to deal with a call from a civilian by the dispatch unit about a vehicle with a flat tire and engine problems near LV Airport, so I responded to it. When I arrived at the scene, the customer has asked me to tow his car to a warehouse nearby where he kept all his tools. He wanted me to use his own equipment while repairing the car because his car was a special antique piece, so I helped him out with the flat tire and replaced the engine using the equipment I was given.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/EyV0Crb
alt text

alt text
alt text
Type Of Activity: RolePlay
Participants: @snoopys
Story: As usual, I have been trucking around Los Venturas when I saw a cop behind me ordering me to pill over, so I responded to his call immediately, after a while he came to me and asked me to step out so I told him why and who are you he said he is a member of FBI and told me that I was speeding, but I didn't notice that, he said i was driving around 120mph, anyways he said he will forgive me this time and he gave me a ticket.
Screenshots

:::

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

:::

alt text