Closed Organisation  ·  195 members  ·  Rules

All Load Trucking

All Load Trucking - Media Archive

MakeLove

alt text

alt text
Activity type: RolePlay
Participants: Me and @snoopys
Information: You will see from the screenshots.
Screenshots:

:::

So i woke up and drove my car to work. And i walked to my Truck to start my day.
alt text

So i entered my truck.
alt text
alt text

I was trying to turn my truck on. It wouldnt start up i was confused at first and i tought the engine has broke. So i pulled out my phone and called my friend hes a mechanic and hes good at the job. So he arrived and i told him the situation.
alt text

Then he went to the engine of the truck and he took a look.
alt text

Then he got hes tools and opened my trunk and took a look at the engine. And then he started to repair it. It was a long process but it works perfect now.
alt text

Then he aproached me and told me the engine was broken and now its all fixed. Then i payed him the money for the job and i gave him a 20 dollar tip.
alt text

Then i got into my truck turned it on and it was working fine and i was on my way to get a load.
alt text

alt text

alt text
alt text
Type of Activity: Roleplay.
Participants: @Paulie
Information/Story: It was a hot day at Las venturas, I was smoking at work, then my ex biker friend who called a phone came and said he needed engines for the new group they set up, I said I can bring those engines to you, then I got to work, I did the maintenance of my truck and I had the tires repaired and set off and for a while then i came to my friend . My friend was surprised that I came fast and was delighted with the engines as well, then I handed the engines over to my friend and I said that I wouldn't get paid because this was Paul's old friend, then Paul thanked for everything, then I left the center and continued to Trucking.

Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

alt text
alt text
Type Of Activity: Trucking
Participants: @chris_nova
Information/Story: I got call From customer that he have probleme with his car i asked him To come to ALT Base To take look on it.

Once he arrived i opened the gates for him and he started explain me what happened.
He told me he was having trouble with his engine, it didnt start properly. Since It was an old school car, I didnt expect less.

text alternatif
text alternatif

I decided to take a look, and ASAP as I opened the hood, a big cloud of smoke came out. I wasnt surprised that his engine wasnt starting, I was surprised it was starting at all. I told him the bad news, and decided to replace the engine. I had to replace almost everything, so this wasnt going to be cheap. He agreed, and I started my work.

text alternatif
text alternatif

Hours past, I wasnt even sure if it was still day. But eventually I finished the job with the assistance of my fellow colleague. I returned a call to the customer, and told him everything was ready. A quarter of an hour later, he arrived. We tested the engine, and it was functioning perfectly. We had a quick ride, and once returned to the garage the customer was very pleased with our work. I gave him my number, and told him he could call me whenever he needed help with his cars. He paid us, and we splitted our way.
text alternatif

alt text

alt text
alt text
Type Of Activity: Trucking
Participants: @chris_nova
Information/Story: It was a Monday Morning , I woke up made my self breakfast and sent my kids to the school , after coming to the HQ I got a call from a person that his wheel blew up.
So I took a tow truck and went to the location where the caller was , when I arrived I saw a BMW with one wheel that doesn't has any air in it.
text alternatif
I spoke with the driver asked him how that thing happened and asked his Driving licenses and Insurance, after checking his Identity, I took his car with a tow truck and went to the HQ
I have parked the vehicle on the metallic stand and started unscrewing the damaged wheel, after that I took the same wheel that we had in our Garage and replaced it.
text alternatif

text alternatif
text alternatif
alt text

alt text
ALT - Trucking Role-play : Fixing damaged roadtrain to reach Mt.Chiliad

I had bought a new house recently with a loan. I was trucking all day and night to pay the loan back to the bank. However, the fee for normal deliveries was too low. That's why I decided to deliver to Mt. Chiliad because the fee is 10 times more than normal deliveries. As I said, I was warking all day and it was already late for today. The darkness of the road made me crash into a tree when I was just about to arrive at Mt. Chiliad. My truck was severely damaged. I panicked... Because I didn't have the money for also repair my truck. After the crash, I decided to coerce my truck to the mountain. It sounded like a tank in war. When I arrived at the first harsh ramp. My truck was unable to go forward. Thanks to my friend Snoopy, he ran to me for help. He examined my truck and solved the problem. Thanks to him, I could deliver and found the money.

Involved ALT members: me
Participants: @Snoopy
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

alt text
ALT - Trucking Role-Play : Delivering Portable Cabin (Construction) to Mount Chilliad with a friend.
Information/Story: So i started the day simply. I walked to my truck and i entered it. Then my friend called me. I picked up the phone and he asked me about trucking. I told him that i will pick him up and he can come with me to do my daily trucking. So we i drove to hes place and he entered my truck and i got a load and then we was driving to the checkpoint. And on the road my wheels popped and my friend went out to change the wheels, and i was really lucky because i had extra wheels.
Involved ALT members: Me
Participants: @tokiits
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/SE7ZXER

alt text

alt text
alt text

ALT - Trucking Role-Play : Delivering Portable Cabin (Construction) From Red County farm to Las Venturas Linden Station.
So the day started good. I ate breakfast and was ready for work. I drove to my work place and got into my truck. Then i drove to get a Load and i was ready to take it to the checkpoint. It was a long day it was sunny and really hot. I was half way there and i saw there was a Police Car behind me driving and yelling to me to pull over. So i pulled over and stoped my engine. The Police car pulled behind me and he got out the car. He aproached my truck and went to the window. So i opened my window and he told me i was going too fast and he asked for me to step out the car and take my drivers license with me and my Documents. So i stepped out the truck and i gave him my documents and my license. He looked at the license and said license is okay and now that he will go to hes car to check if my truck isnt stolen and to look up if my ID isnt fake. So he went to hes car and searched my information. He said i was all good and he gave me a warning that next time i will get a ticket. So he gave everything back to me and i was good to go. So i got back into my truck and i drove to the checkpoint.
Involved ALT members: Me
Participants: @tokiits
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/TUL7Dwl

alt text

alt metni

alt metni

ALT - Trucking Role-Play : I was sitting in my office today and my phone rang. The person on the phone asked me for help. He said he ran out of wood at his house and asked me to bring some wood by car. I ran to the truck and went to the wood store and loaded the truck with wood. The distance was a bit far, and I turned on the radio in my car . He greeted me at the door of his house.I handed him the wood I pulled out of my truck. He gave me $ 350 and thanked me for delivering the wood to him.
Involved ALT members: Brondy
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/rdJX7s5

alt metni

alt metni

alt metni
ALT - Trucking Role-Play : I was on patrol with my car today. I was helping the stranded vehicles. I patrolled for about 1 hour. As I was finishing my patrol, I suddenly saw a vehicle stuck in the road. I approached him and asked him what happened to his car. I think his car's oil tank was damaged. I started doing it right there, but I didn't have enough equipment. I tied his car to my own and took it to the ALT garage. I had enough equipment in the garage and it made my job easier. I fixed his car's oil tank. He gave me $ 100 in wages.
Involved ALT members: Brondy
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/45RGQU8

alt metni

alt text

Type Of Activity: Reffiling and doing some deliveries
Information about Activity: I've started today doing some reffuelings at gas stations around San Andreas. After that, i picked up my truck and took some goods to deliverie it.
Participants: Just me.

Screenshots:

https://imgur.com/a/xZUm2FV