Closed Organisation  ·  193 members  ·  Rules

All Load Trucking

All Load Trucking - Media Archive

MakeLove

alt text
alt text
Type Of Activity: RolePlay
Information/Story: I was sitting at the ALT base, and it was so hot, I was sleepy, and suddenly my phone rang. I took out my phone and I answered it, and the person who called me said he was an employee of a construction company. He offered me a nice job, and I took it. The job he offered me, they asked me to carry a construction cabin with my truck. I immediately finished my unfinished tea, took the key to my truck and headed for my car. I went to the address I was given and they loaded a construction cabin on my truck, one of the employees told me the address I was going to go to. I opened a song from the radio and went to the address. When I left, there was no one at the address and I called the company. He asked me to leave the load at the address and he asked for my bank account. I left the load at the address and they sent money into my bank account. I finished my work, so I headed for the sub base.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/rcC7jye
alt text

alt text
alt text
Type of activity: Roleplay
Story: I received a call from @ZIP-Planning-and-Construction that their truck had broken down and needed some assets moved. I prepared my Roadtrain and drove to the pickup point in LV. With the help of a crane operator of ZIP we loaded a big pipe on my trailer.

I had to deliver it to a building site in Bone County, where @Tilong was building a new appartement/office complex. The government initiated the building of this because of the recent increase of immigrants to San Andreas. It was quite a quick job as it was closeby. I enjoyed the rest of my afternoon of, drinking beers with my brothers at the ALT HQ.

Screenshots:
:::

alt text
alt text
alt text

:::

alt text

alt text

Trucking RP: The RP theme: Today I had a special mission which I had to go and refuel some planes. I got an urgent call from the manager of LV airport, he said that there is a plane that should fly and get a medical supply from China, so I immediatly took the ALT's Huntley and rushed to the refinery, when I got there I started to check that everything is fine with the refuling truck and refueled the truck. I headed to LV airport and refueled the 737. When I just finished refueling I got a call from the deserted field's manager that there is another plane to refuel. On the way I refueled a fuel station.

Participants:

RP :smile:
(All the RP is described in there)

alt text
@DawisTheEngineer said in Dawis67's application for ALT:

alt text

Type Of Activity: Various deliveries with Raider
ALT Members: @Raider
Participants: Dawis67 @Raider
Information/Story: Today, after receiving a call from a local motorcycle gang in Flint County, me and my coworker Raider were off to help the gang reallocate their brand new bikes. These were to be transported to their chapterhouse in LV.
Later on we were dispatched to transport industrial vehicles from LV to SF for the construction firm about to begin on the worksite near Cranberry station. With us already in SF, we were headed next to the port in Easter Basin to pick up the recent crude oil shipments and deliver them to the Bone County CC refinery.
Screenshots: alt text
alt text

alt text
alt text

Type Of Activity:
Refueling stations around San Andreas
Information/Story:
It is important for all fuel stations to be functional accross SA and as one of the main suppliers, it is ALTs responsibility to ensure it.
Screenshots:
Album available at: https://imgur.com/a/azGoz7T
alt text

alt text

Type Of Activity:
Trucking
Information/Story:
It is important for the refinery to be full, thus ensuring that our fleet of trucks has the necessary fuel to do the job it has been doing for so long (refueling)
Screenshots:
Album available at: https://imgur.com/a/UOU720H
alt text

alt text

Type Of Activity:
Mechanic
Information/Story:
As there are many accidents around SA, I did my best to respond on call to all the drivers in need.
Screenshots:
Album available at: https://imgur.com/a/ExwJ4jK
alt text

alt text
alt text
Type of Activity: Roleplay
Information/Story: It was evening in the Red County. I was chillin' in the company and sittin out there. After some minutes I've recivied a call from Napier. He said his club ordered some bikes and they needed someone to carry them. I said okay I'll do that. I took my truck and went to take the bikes. When I arrived there bikes were ready and connected to the trailer. I got out of my truck and connected trailer to my truck after I am done with that I got inside of my truck and went to the Rebels garage. Some rednecks tried to highjack my truck but somehow I managed to get myself to safety. When I arrived to the Rebels garage Napier was waiting me there. We talked to him he checked the bikes and I left the trailer there and left the Rebels garage.
Screenshots:click here for the screens
Special thanks to @Rebels-MC for their participation.
alt text