Closed Organisation  ·  194 members  ·  Rules

All Load Trucking

All Load Trucking - Media Archive

MakeLove

alt text

ALT - Mechanic Role-play :

:::

The seizure of cargo trucks, Due to the massive increase in fuel prices, Outfit gang had to find a way to get their fuel by any means necessary. While driving out from Bone Country ALT truck station , an All Load Trucking member and his guy was stopped by a an anonymous with a broken car while we were driving around Bone Country gas station.
In this situation, the ALT guy and his mate got out from his truck and noticed that nobody was in the driver seat and screamed out looking for whoever's car this was. As quick as his confusion settled in, one of them jumped out from nowhere, pointing a gun at the trucker, followed by an other one who have a gun wielding accomplice.
The one of them discussed the company's fault in increasing fuel prices and their need for cheap fuel; the plan was to rob ALT's fuel tanker for their personal gain. The trucker was forced into the truck to drive the fuel to the gang's base. Once the gang and the trucker hit the heart of LV, the one of them tried to switch routes, guiding the trucker to a secluded location where the fuel tanker would be dropped off. The trucker worried about his fate from there on out.
The gang members threw the trucker inside of the car and drove him to a nearby gas station. The trucker was sure of his fate at that moment, death by explosion.
Then They instructed his goons to leave the scene. but After thinking they found that leaving the ALT and mate guy body there not a good decision that's why they decided get rid of us.and that's why we threw the body in the tierra robada's dam.

Involved ALT members: @Avengr
Participants: @Disaster (as my mate ) && @Jordy @LaZaR
Screenshots: Screens here

alt metni
alt metni
While i was resting in my office i had a call from my superior and he explained me about delivery. I had to delivery stuffs to abondoned airport at Bone Country. I loaded the stuffs and took off from All Load Trucking Airfield
Here
After a long way trip i made it to Bone Country and landed on the airfield. Once i landed i parked my shamal into Plane Garage and waited the guy who i would give the delivery.
Here
Once he came we started the talk and i explained him what i brought him and what he asked me to do.
Here
Once we done with the talking i helped him to load the stuffs to his Trailer and attached it to his Roadtrain He liked our delivery and promised to work with us more often....
Here
alt metni

Special Thanks To @Brondy

alt text

Trucking RP: The RP theme: I got a called in the middle of the night that I have a very important mission, I had to deliever a higly risk merchandise, that was an appache from the DE base to DE Naval base, that was cool, I also got pulled over for asking after I left the DE naval's base. And after that long mission I decided to go a grab lunch at Chicken bell.

RP :smile:
(All the RP is described in thtere)

alt metni
alt metni
While i was chilling around San Andreas i got call from HQ and drive straight to my Office to talk with my superiors. They told me there is a construction coming to our base and i have to deliver it to Las Venturas construction site. Once the Trucker came to base i attached it under my cargobob and started going to Las Venturas.Once i went there worker was waiting me there and we talked a bit and delivered him the Construction

https://prnt.sc/rqwkyt
https://prnt.sc/rqwjp2
https://prnt.sc/rqwlon

Special Thx to @Rowdy35
alt metni