Closed Organisation  ·  201 members  ·  Rules

All Load Trucking

All Load Trucking - Media Archive

MakeLove

ALT Roleplay

A night at the bar
After a long day of trucking, the best way to relax is to visit the local bar. In the local newspaper, a message about a new bar appeared, so I decided to check it out.

Upon arrival, I was greeted by the men of DDMC, also known as Demon Disciples MC, a recently formed Motorcycle Club that operates from Palomino Creek. I grabbed a local beer and went to the slots to let off some steam. Having won nothing once again, I decided to take a seat, sit back and relax when having another beer.

After a while, a few beers in, two police officers entered the bar as the alcohol started hitting me... This made me get a little noisy, and I might have let out some burps and other gasses...

Eventually I paid my bill and started heading outside, as I felt the alcohol hit me really hard. I stumbled outside and fell down onto the pavement. The officers stood by me but were a little disgusted as I might've had an odd scent to my body after having one too many drinks. Eventually, the officers proceeded and carried me towards a bench next to the bar. This bench became my companion for the next few hours, as I laid down to have some rest.

After laying down for a while, I woke up and threw up as I felt great relief to my stomach. I sat down for a little more to recover completely from what had just happened, as I made my way back home.

Another eventful night after a lovely day of trucking... Just how us truckers love it!

Involved ALT members: @JojoDb
Great thanks to: DDMC|Alex, DDMC|DocPizza, DDMC| @XgangsterX , [FOX] @Albie and [SWAT] @CheeseBotMk2

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/0wKToHa