Closed Organisation  ·  195 members  ·  Rules

All Load Trucking

All Load Trucking - Media Archive

MakeLove

alt text
@Wizax said in SAI - Contributions & Activity log:

^[alt text]

Involved SAI members: Anduin_Wrynn (( @Wizax ))

Divisions involved(ND/HSPD/RSD/CID): RSD

Other involved people: Mamadou_Kahla (( @Cataclysm )) Jack_Steward (( @Freezoom )) @WenDo @Siper_ @San-Andreas-Fire-Department @San-Andreas-Medics @All-Load-Trucking @ZIP-Planning-and-Construction, San Andreas News, HLS

:::

^[alt text]

Date, time and duration of activity: Sunday, 19th January 2020

Activity type: RolePlay

Activity Details Only 15 minutes left for 18:00, All COMMS units were ready for any backup call, a few minutes later we got a report from ZIP asking for heavy back up at Las Santos - Las Venturas highway, the earthquake hit the mountain and as a result, many fallen rocks were blocking the road, and the worst of all there was a vehicle stuck under the debris, that's all the status which ZIP could afford for us, I immediately responded and requested SA. Fire Departement and SA. Medic backup, they responded as soon as they got the report, also within few seconds San Andreas News has reported to the accident location to cover the event, also All Load Tracking was there with Home Land Security, HQs had a quick meeting in the ZIP officer to make a teamwork plan, SA. Fire Department started stoping the fire and carried the injured away of fires, this moment SA. Medics gave first aids to the injures but one of them was in a bad statu so they had to transport him to the hospital After SA. Fire Department stoped the fire ALT and ZIP job came to pack the debirs in the big dunzer, ZIP was using the carrier machine to put the rocks in the vehicle trunck and ALT was delivring it away of the road, while i was taking care of the traffic

Screenshots:

https://imgur.com/a/FCst6Qg

^[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aS6h4A-7Ko4]

^[Special thank for @MarksMan For helping me to build, @Faysal For recording and helping me @WenDo For taking me ss and reset for being there at time and making it a great RP]

^[alt text]