Closed Organisation  ·  194 members  ·  Rules

All Load Trucking

All Load Trucking - Media Archive

MakeLove

alt text

Delivering materials to the INKAS and @EL-CHAPO
Tonight I received a call, at first I did not know who could call at that time, but I answered, I identified him as the member of the gang Los Inkas known as El Chapo, he wanted to see me and make a contract to move some materials for a construction that he wanted to start, I told him not to tell me more and come.
He arrived in a yellow car, he greeted me and I invited him to go to an office to talk better, There I invited him to sit down and asked what were the details of the work he wanted to offer me, he started talking to me about a group of loads related to construction such as iron bars, wooden logs, heavy machinery, industrial lamps and a pipe. My contribution was to take each of the objects from different places and take them all to Las Venturas Quarry. We talked about money, he offered me 60k pounds, I ended up accepting 80k pounds for the risk of carrying such heavy material in very narrow streets.
:::
alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

He gave me a list of the places where the materials were found, the first were the construction machines, it was near "Whitewood estates construction", it was not difficult to take it, I grabbed it well to the trailer, continuing on "Red county logging" the wooden logs were there, it didn't take long to take them and it hadn't been long when I arrived at the abandoned airport, I quickly put the industrial lamp on the trailer and went to the next ones to finally finish the job.
Once the matter is over, I gave him a call and let him know the work is over, he told me that he would give me the money in his house and so it was, he handed it to me in an envelope with the money and we said goodbye with the hope of working together again.
alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

Delivering back the vehicles

A week ago or my gang CDL got accepted for Level 1 and the next day my friend @Bas delivered me some vehicles that we would use until we got our rewards for level 1, which was very thoughtful of him. We have finally received our rewards so I decided I'd bring the cars back to him, before that I took them to a good mechanic to fix them and then I loaded them on the truck with the help of some of my members, I hopped into my truck and drove them to Rebels base, there was nobody there so I just parked the trailer behind the base and slid a message with some money beside under their garage door.
alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

Participants - @MWL, @Cataclysm & @chafloque

As me and my collegue @chafloque were on our way to Los Santos, to deliver some valuables we encountered a road block on the LV - LS highway, so we had to slow down. We both got interrogated from two seperate officers. We got out of our trucks and started following the two officers's objections. I was asked a few basic questions and then I haned my ID to the officer.

alt text
alt text
alt text

After checking my ID carefully, the officer noticed, that I wasn't from America. I explained him my preposition, about why I moved to San Andreas and so on. He then started groping me, in order to make sure, that I am not carrying any weapons with me. During the groping, he found my license, credit card and my ALT contract. After the whole interrogation, he allowed me to proceed with my trip. The interrogation went well with no problems or so.

alt text
alt text

alt text

Construction lights for CDL

I was walking around my gang's base when I noticed it was pretty dark there, Bas delivered me some construction lights a few weeks ago but there weren't enough of them so I decided to hop into my uniform get into my truck and I loaded construction lights in the back.. from Red County I slowly and safely drove to CDL's base in Los Santos where I dropped off the Construction Lights.. I left the trailer there and didn't talk to no one since no one was there since it was so early in the morning, I decided I'd leave the trailer there and we would unload it later on in the day.

alt text

alt text

alt text

ALT Event
ALT Roadtrip - 14/01/2020

ALT participants: @Wilson, @MakeLove, @Solrac, @Franklin, @Avengr, @chafloque, @JojoDb, @Griffin, @Law, @MWL, @Faysal
Other participants: @Bagetto , @Darude , @Homeless , @Nsoder
Security by: @San-Andreas-Federal-Police ( @Wizax , @laminee , @Hash ), @FBI (@Klay ) and @ICE-Immigration-Customs-Enforcements ( @Coma )
Pictures (big credits to @Faysal and @MrSolrac for the amazing pictures): https://imgur.com/a/Emt6tXT

BONUS, THE THIRD HELICOPTER CRASH IN ONE ROADTRIP BY @MrSolrac (look for the smoke underneath the billboard in the background)
MrSolrac crashes again