Closed Organisation  ·  193 members  ·  Rules

All Load Trucking

All Load Trucking - Media Archive

MakeLove

alt text
ALT December Roadtrip - 29/12/2019

Organised by: @JojoDb & @MrSolrac
ALT participants: @Faysal , @Teller , @Blade , @Scorpyo
Other participants: @Bagetto , @White , @Nsoder , @woofz , @MWL , @Bas , @Estinoge , @Freezoom
Security by: @Markus
Pictures (big credits to @Faysal and @MrSolrac for the amazing pictures): https://imgur.com/a/qWYFP7Z

alt text
Type of Activity: Training
ALT Members: @MrSolrac || @JojoDb || @Wilson
Participants: @Bagetto @MWL @Griffin @LAW @woofz @Freezoom @Dzmo099 @Bas
1st Test: Response call
Explanation: Participants needed to go from Las Venturas to ALT Base, In a maximum of 3 minutes and a maximum of 10% damage.
Results

@Griffin: He did it on time with 0% damage.
@Bagetto: He did it on time with 3% damage.
@LAW: He did it on time with 7% damage.
@Freezoom: He did it on time with 5% damage.
@Bas: He did it on time with 2% damage.
@MWL: He did it on time with 0% damage.
@Dzmo099: He did it on time with 0% damage.
@woofz: He did on time with 0% damage.

2nd Test: Responsible Towing
Explanation: Participants needed to drive from ALT base to Los Santos airport, driving a towtruck hooked with a truck, without special rules, the only objective was to arrive with the hooked truck.
Results:
@Griffin: Completed.
@Bagetto: Completed.
@LAW: Completed.
@Freezoom: Completed.
@Bas: Completed.
@MWL: Completed.
@Dzmo099: Completed.
@woofz: Completed.
3rd Test: Parachute
Explanation: Participants needed to jump from a high-altitude plane to the control tower, trying to achieve the best possible score, we did 2 attempts.
Results: First Attempt

@Bas: 20
@woofz: 35
@Bagetto: 20
@Freezoom: 35
@LAW : Did not reach tower
@MWL: Did not reach tower
@Dzmo099: Did not participate
@Griffin: Did not reach tower
@JojoDb Of course Jojo did -10
@Wilson: 35

Results: Second attempt:

@Bas: 5
@woofz: Did not attempt again
@Bagetto: Did not attempt again
@Freezoom: Did not attempt again
@LAW: Did not reach tower
@MWL: 10
@Dzmo099: 20
@Griffin: Did not attempt again

Thanks to everyone who assisted

alt text
Trucking
04/01/2020
While checking my schedule for today, I got a call from my boss, who informed me about a recent disaster in the small town of Whetstone.

:::

alt text

A hurricane had struck the town of Whetstone. There were no casualties nor any serious damage over the town, but some of the houses had got their fences completely destroyed. The task, which my boss gave me was to deliver processed wood as soon as possible.

I didn't waste any time, hopped in my Roadtrain immedietly, went to the Red County farm, loaded my trailer with enough processed wood and headed straight to Whetstone.

alt text
alt text

Upon arriving in Flint County I noticed that I was starting to run out of fuel. I stopped, in order to fully refuel my vehicle and continued right after.

alt text

I arrived 30 minutes after refueling, helped the citizens of Whetstone unload the processed wood and called my boss right after. I informed, told him that the task he had given me was completed.

alt text

alt text

Delivering some steel to CDL Base

05/01/2020: Me and @MWL were just chilling at the base smoking a cigarette talking about trucks and our delivery adventures while I remembered that I forgot to deliver the steel that for CDL base that we were building. I quickly told MWL to hop in the truck and we went.. we took the steel from the farm that was nearby cuz they had it ready for us and we headed to the base. There the Consigliere of CDL @Hammer awaited us and gave us a warm welcome, I had to remind him of what because he forgot, after some talking we decided to unload the trucks and then we headed back to the base because we had to be quick since we had another delivery.
Screenshots:
alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

Bike delivery to the @Rebels-MC

As for the final task of the day, I recived a call from none other, but the Rebels MC's Enforcer - @Ferthis. He had purchased a load of bikes from the car shop in San Fierro. My job was to just drop by the car shop, load the bikes and deliver them to the Rebels's base. I took my collegue @Franklin with me, so he can help me with the task given. Him and I headed straight to the car shop, because we are known for doing our jobs fast and with perfection.

alt text
alt text

We finally arrived at the car shop in San Fierro, loaded the bikes as fast as possible and continued on our way to the Rebels's base.

alt text
alt text

Here we are finally at their base. We got welcomed kindly, talked a bit with Ferthis and then started unloading the bikes in their garage. After 20 minutes or so we finally unloaded the final bike. Ferthis praised us for the job done, gave us a small tip and then we headed back to our base.

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

Gas tanker accident:

I got a call while I was waiting at the hospital. That was a truck driver. He told me his friend had an accident with a gas tanker and was knocked out by the effect of the gas. Some of them had some injuries. That was a pretty bad situation. Because both the truck driver could have been poisoned to death by intense gas. And the gas could hurt people around here. I told the driver not to go near the crash site. I had to be quick. The spot where the tanker crashed was the bottom of bone country. It took a long time to get here by ambulance. It would have been better if I took the helicopter. I immediately began preparations and took the necessary medical supplies with me. Gas mask, oxygen tank and others. Just as we were about to leave, I got a call from the pizza guy near the crash site. The truck driver was gas-struck and dazed when he tried to help his friend. If I wasn't faster now, they'd both be dead.

alt text

When I got to the scene, it was pretty bad. The truck driver fainted and was lying on the floor. His friend was dazed and about to pass out. The gas was everywhere and it had a very sharp effect. I immediately put on my gas mask and approached the driver, first putting on his oxygen mask. Then I looked at your friend. He was fine, but they had to go to the hospital right away. I checked the truck driver's injuries. There was nothing too deep. I made a little tampon. The truck driver got up with the help of an oxygen mask. I immediately put them on the helicopter and took them to Las Venturas Hospital. On the way, I called the doctors at Las Venturas hospital and told them to be prepared. Because an emergency response would have been needed. I took them to the hospital quickly and left them. I just got word, and they're both doing pretty well.

alt text