Closed Organisation  ·  195 members  ·  Rules

All Load Trucking

All Load Trucking - Media Archive

MakeLove

alt text
alt text
Event
Type: Kill the Trucker. V1 (New Event Type)
Prize: $1.000,000
LWS: Me
Winner: Brooks
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/ljU3ZNw

Type: Kill the Trucker. V2
Prize: $1.000,000
LWS: Me
Winner: Brooks (Yes he won twice. See SS)
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/ljU3ZNw

alt text

alt text
A Bikes Delivery - @Gopnik & @RadiO
Transporting services is one of the top things that All Load Trucking deals with, and whats better to do on a boring day than something thats not so illegal? Transporting equipment, vehicles, and other things ofcourse. But even better for Mongols Motorcycle Club, gang that contacted us today for transportation services. They knew, that when it comes to legal transportating, our company is the best. You call in ( no questions asked and we make sure, no problems will apear when doing our job ). Regarding that we already have many transporting agencies, what makes us special is how we deal with our job. We take care of anything: Evidence, vitnesses, raiding criminals and other things, that could potencially endanger our job. But even better for our customer, we take care of security too. And thats exactly. why Mongols hired us today.

Simple phone call. Only basic informations needed: Where do we come, who do we bring in, what do you need, what will we be doing. Thats all what a well organised company needs, and thats exactly how we do it every time, for each person ( if customer is rich or poor, it will get best people to do with their job ) specifficaly. I took my roadtrain... I was called to give transporting services to upcomming gang. I've talk to their member Gopnik, about the problem and job they had. We spoke, we chat a little about info. of our job and we erranged the meeting. We meet at their base, where i've got the info about my job. I had to transport bikes wgich just arrived on a Cuban Ship from San Fierro Docks to their Base. We got to know each other, talked more where and how i should transport the load and then left the scene , that has not been yet made, but was already in progress ( about 60% done, all we had to do, was go to San Fierro Docks, take the trailer that had to be transported to MMC Base, which is a big farm located some where in Flint County near Blueberry. I was on my way, checking the map, when i finally found the spot that i was looking for. I attached the trailer and went to the nearest Highway, and start my journey. Trip was nice and easy, no raides spotted, no troubles and absolutely no traffic of any kind. We were kinda in a hurry, there was another costumer waiting for our assistance, so we just parked the truck in the base, that we talked before about and went straight to the point. We calculated how much time we spend, fuel, troubles we may accured in,... and came to the number 10.000$,.. for each Bike. Good for me, they were fine with price i said, so we finished the deal with shaking our hands and then left, and they started unloading thier truck ( as i heard, motorbikes were already sold to Cuban dictator, who was really interested in Cuban bikes, so I guess he was very pleased, because as always.... All Load Trucking only transports best of the best, top quality and most of the time, most dangerous loads ).
Screenshots:
:::
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt

alt text
Helping Organization Zero with transporting a bike - @lazar & @WiTTi01
My friend from Organization Zero called me and asked for a favor. I was ready to help him with everything because our friendship was very old. He said Organization Zero is about to sell an upragaded bike to a chinese business man but none from Organization Zero was at base to help him because all of them went another city for an important business and left him at base. He was one of Organization Zero soliders and all of highranks was trust in him. I told him that All Load Trucking are always ready to help and asked him for more informations about deal.

Lazar told me to come Organization Zero base with a truck which fits to carry a NRG-500. He didn't told me about security measures and i went alone but i took some guns with me for just for precaution. I left our base and started the ride to Organization Zero base. After 4-5 hours i arrived to the location. this was the first time i come to this base cause we always meet at a Loacl night club, it was hard a bit to find the location between Flint County Hills. Lazar welcomed me at Organization Zero base . He offered me something to drink but i was tired enough and wanted to finish deal as fast as possible. He opened garage's door and i parked my car inside to load the NRG-500 in the truck. Lazar helped me with loading. After like five minutes we were ready to go meeting place.

I was at driver seat and Lazar was sitting next to me and he was describing roads to me because i was foreign to Whestone and Flint County. After half hour we arrived at meeting place, we took the bike out of the car and started to wait for the buyer. My job shoutld be done there but i took a gun from the van and stand next to hom if anything goes wrong because chinese people was unreliable for us. After few minutes an old chinese businessman came to us with his feets alone. That was weird and easy to be honest. Old man wanted to talk with Lazar and they went a bit away from me and started to talk about deal. I was watching. The old man gavehim a brifecase, he checked it. He count hiw money and all was good, he tured on the bike's enginee and gave it to him. Deal was succesful and nothing went wrong. Lazar tried to give money to me but i didn't accept it. After drinking some beers one the way back to Zero Base, we shaked hand and i went back to my house. Lazar have done a big favor for me back in the days, therefor i didn't accept taking money from him but he send me the money via bank account in the next day.
Screenshots:
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt

^[alt text]

^[The Mountain Trip]

I was drinking coffee at the base ALT. It wasn't very busy today. I've only done general maintenance of a few cars which belong to ALT. My phone rang. When I answered the phone, the sound I heard on the phone was worried.

"Hi, I got your phone number from your friend. I have very urgent repair work. He said you can help me with that." he said.
"Well, I'm at ALT base right now. If your vehicle is in a drivable state, I can help you if you come here." I said.
He said that his car was damaged and trapped at the top of the mountain. I told him I was going to take the tow truck and head for him.

When I reached the top of the mountain, there was a middle-aged man waiting for me. I got out of my car and asked what the problem was. He said he had left the house to go on a mountain trip, that everything was fine until he reached the top of the mountain. I told him to open the hood of his car. After a look, I realized I didn't have enough equipment to handle the problem. So I told him we had to go to the ALT base.

When we reached the ALT base, I gave him a cold beer and told him that sit-down and relax. We had a chance to chat while I was fixing his car.

He'd taken a day off from this work to make this trip. He's frustrated when he'd reached the summit due to the car issue. He had called his friend who was an old mechanic, and when his friend gave him to my number, he'd contacted me.

I asked him to start the engine to try after his car was fixed. Everything was good. After he thanked me and made me promised to join him on his next trip, he left the ALT base.

Screenshot(s):

alt text

^[alt text]

alt text
alt text

Special Thanks To: @Warrior213 and @Gopnik.
Story:

• While I was working trying to fix my car because it stopped working of the all suddens. I heared someone driving by my side, stopped suddenly and directly took his gun and aimed yelling at me to put my hands up. I was choked and scared so I couldn't do anything about it. Then a guy came out as well and started talking to me. He didn't want to harm me, they just wanted my help to fix their cars in the base. I knew they were from the group ''Al-Munazama'' Like I heared this name before because everyone were talking about it in the city. I had nothing to do just to follow them and do whatever they say. So we rode on his car and the other guy took my car and followed us.

alt text
alt text

• We went to Al-Munazama's base, where I found a lot of cars and they told me to fix them and try to upgrade and make them better. So I had nothing else to do expect obeying them. I took my equipments from the car and started working, the cars were not really damaged expect of some problems in the engine because the cars were really old. I tried to do anything I was capable of like trying to know the type of the engine and many other things to make the car faster and also change the cars's wheels. I couldn't do much since I'm not in the garage where all the best equipments can be found But I had a little chat with the two guys to tell them about things that they should get to make the cars better and I may help them to install it.

alt text

• I was thankful because they didn't kill me but eventually they told me that killing civilians is not what they are aiming for but they had to force me because they have no money to pay. So, I told them that I would be okay to help them anytime needed without taking money unless the Government can't find out or I will be destroyed. Then we shaked hands and I went on my way.

alt text
alt text

alt text
alt text

Special Thanks To: @Warrior213 and @Gopnik.
Story:

• While I was in ALT base doing nothing, I recieved a call from ''Al-Munazama'' the guys that I met before. their car stopped working of all the suddens and luckily it was near ALT base. So, I took my tow-truck and reported to their location.

alt text

• When I arrived, I saw the two guys infront of the car waiting for me and the hood was open. I parked my car and head to see the issue. We had a little conversation about exactly what happend. I found out that the engine should be changed to a new one. I tried to make the wires and cables mix again but restard the engine but that didn't work. So, I used my tow-truck to deliever the car to ALT garage and there I can work properly.

alt text
alt text
alt text

• When we arrived at the base, I slowely parked the car very well so I can start working. I opened the hood and cut the engine out to replace it with a new one. I tried to look for the new models for a strong and fast engine that can fit in the car. I used Nissan Qashqai which is one of the best well known engines in UK created in 2006 but it's still strong and good to use in a an Admiral. I installed the engine and changed some cables to make the car work. Then I made some changes in the wheels and inside the car. Then I tried to restard and it worked pretty fine.

alt text

• I parked the car near the two guys and they rode in and tried it. They were happy about it, I was suprised because he eventually gave me some cash for my work ! I was satisfied about it and happy to serve them. Then they continued on their way.

alt text
alt text
alt text