[POLL] Removing any current server vehicle modifications

Jay

Remove/Replace a vehicle mod  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Remove/Replace a vehicle mod

2. 2. Remove/Replace a vehicle mod

Question

Hi

I personally believe that some of the vehicle mods that we have ingame are outdated, and some simply just don't look good at all (looking at Alpha and ZR-350 specifically). I'd like to do a quick poll on every current mod for purchasable vehicle mods only. This is NOT a poll on removing or changing the handling of any of these vehicles, this is just for the physical appearance.

If you need a reference for all the vehicle mods currently in this poll, check out this topic where you can see images of all the vehicles we currently have with mods applied.

You can vote for as many as you like, and just because we could remove one in the future doesn't mean that it won't be replaced with anything else, we always welcome suggestions. After you vote, if you feel like you want to suggest a mod then please do use the Server Modifications/Handling Suggestions sub forum.

No vehicles will be removed or replaced without a prior warning and a fair chance to sell the car if you wanted. We appreciate that a lot of money would have been spent on players to not only buy these vehicles, but also money and time spend in the Nanoshop create custom vehicles. No decision will be taken lightly. But, it's only money... you can always afk turf for more don't panic. (no refunds hhh)

No vehicle mods will be added without a prior community poll. Again, visit the Server Modifications/Handling Suggestions sub forum if you would like to make a suggestion. Any links to suggested mods would be greatly helpful.

Edited by Jay
  • Like 2

11 answers to this question

+1 but dont change hr1
change hr2

6 hours ago, MetalHead said:

I've some ideas about car modes:
Windsor --------> Honda s2000
Euros ------> Nissan 350Z
Hotring Racer --------> Nissan GTR 35 Nismo