Closed Organisation  ·  14 members

CripZ

CripZ~ | Official Media Archive

RikKi

alt text

Event Type: Knock me off my NRG 
LWS/G6 Helper(s): CripZ>RikKi
Prize: $1,000,000 (2 Rounds of 500,000$)
Winner(s): @Omar x2
Screenshots: 

Spoiler

mta-screen_2023-08-02_00-05-59.png

mta-screen_2023-08-02_00-12-22.pngmta-screen_2023-08-02_00-14-42.png

Event Type: Destroy my Infernus
LWS/G6 Helper(s): CripZ>RikKi
Prize: $1,000,000 (2 Rounds of 500,000$)
Winner(s): @Omar & @Scarface
Screenshots: 

Spoiler

mta-screen_2023-08-01_23-54-14.png

mta-screen_2023-08-01_23-56-00.png

mta-screen_2023-08-02_00-03-34.png

• Like 4

alt text

In Los Santos, a notorious gang named Cripz ruled the underground drug trade. Fear and chaos followed in their wake as they dominated the streets with their ruthless operations.

rp1.png

However, life in the gang grew increasingly dangerous and unpredictable. As tensions rose, each member began to question their loyalty and future within the organization. It was one fateful evening when they collectively made the decision to part ways, leaving one another to forge their own paths.

rp2.png

For months, the former members of Cripz lived in solitude, each navigating different territories and finding solace in their newfound independence. One member, known as RikKi, found himself attempting to escape his dark past, hoping for a fresh start in life.

But fate had different plans for RikKi. One evening, as he innocently Driving around Los Santos, he was pulled by a vigilant police officer. Sweat began to pool on RikKi's forehead as a wave of panic surged through his body. Memories of the Cripz and their dangerous endeavors flashed before his eyes.

rp3.png

Just as the officer prepared to pull over RikKi on suspicion of drug trafficking

rp12.png

suddenly a group of shadowy figures emerged from the darkness.The former members of Cripz had been silently watching over each other, not yet ready to sever their ties completely. Their bond, forged by shared experiences, was stronger than they had anticipated.

rp5.png

In an instant, chaos erupted. The once disbanded gang members fought fiercely against the police officer, relying on their past training and instincts. As bullets whizzed through the air, each member displayed unwavering loyalty, protecting RikKi at all costs.

rp6.png

In the end, the officer fell to the ground, lifelessly. The silence that followed was deafening as the group stood amidst the aftermath of their actions. Their adrenaline still pumping, the Cripz members locked eyes with one another, realizing the undeniable truth – they were bound together by their shared past and their ruthless determination.

rp7.png

It was in that moment that a collective decision was made. Rather than continuing to live in solitude, they would resurrect the gang they had once established. The Cripz, now more united than ever, would take the city by storm once again, but with a newfound purpose.

rp100.png

~ The Come Back ~

Edited by RikKi
  • Like 5

6CAFAWG.png
Participants: CripZ
Role-play Story: my guys and I were hanging around our HQ, not doing much, and then I had an idea to go harvest our monthly weed plants that are located in a Forrest off of LS-WH highway, I shared this info with my gang mates, and we prepared our equipment, our van, and guns for protection of course
we set off to the Forrest, everything was going smoothly, once we arrived there we checked if someone had not touched anything, once we did that we learned that no one has been there, we started to harvest our Weed, 
after we had harvested it, we packed them into airtight bags and put them in our boxes to put in our van.
We packaged everything perfectly and planted the next ones.
After we had done that, we drove straight back to our HQ where we would store our van with the illegal substances, we tried to drive perfectly to the law, we did not want any cop to spot us and pull us over, so we drove perfectly, no imperfections. 
Thank god!

We got back safe. We drove the van around the corner and covered it with a tarp to hide it, then we congratulated ourselves and got back to our daily life
Screenshots: 

Spoiler

Screenshot_1358.png?width=838&height=473Screenshot_1359.pngScreenshot_1361.pngScreenshot_1362.pngScreenshot_1363.pngScreenshot_1365.png?width=838&height=473

• Like 3