Closed Organisation  ·  15 members

CripZ

CripZ~ | Official Media Archive

RikKi

spacer.png

03/04/2024

Participants: CripZ~

Scenario:

Franklin stands alone by the sea at night, gazing out at the calm waters, the moon casting a silvery glow across the horizon. With a contemplative sigh, he decides that CripZ are running low on their stash, and it's time to take matters into his own hands since nobody else is present to help.

In5dyZm.png

Franklin checks the stock of cannabis seeds in the dimly lit warehouse, his eyes scanning the shelves until he finds what he's looking for. He reaches out and grabs several packets of seeds, tucking them securely into his jacket.

48y3Z1J.png

Franklin heads towards his truck, he starts preparing to embark on the mission, he loads the seeds in the back of his truck and begins his road.

cGzyoYS.png

The headlights of Franklin's truck cut through the darkness as he arrives at the secluded spot he has chosen for the planting. He parks the truck and steps out into the cool night air, the scent of earth and saltwater filling his senses.

wkOFr9S.png

Franklin kneels down in the soft soil, his hands working deftly as he plants the cannabis seeds with practiced precision. Each seed is carefully placed in its own little hole, a silent promise of future growth and prosperity for CripZ.

QDJ9xtv.png

The moon hangs low in the sky as Franklin finishes planting the last of the seeds, a sense of satisfaction washing over him. He stands up and dusts off his hands, admiring his handiwork as he surveys the field of freshly planted crops.

yENzOQl.png

With the task complete, Franklin climbs onto his truck and reaches into his pocket, pulling out a joint and a lighter. He sparks up the joint and takes a long, slow drag, the smoke swirling around him as he leans back against the hood of his truck. As he exhales a cloud of smoke into the night air, he watches the stars twinkle overhead, a contented smile spreading across his face.

59hlonS.png

Edited by Franklin
  • Like 2

spacer.png

03/04/2024

Participants: CripZ~

Scenario:

Franklin is chilling in the CripZ hideout, a restless energy coursing through him. After a moment of contemplation, he makes a decision. After a moment of contemplation, he grabs his spray paint cans and slings his backpack over his shoulder. Determined, knowing that the cover of night will afford him greater anonymity for his mission.

imHuuM7.png

Franklin hops into his car, the engine purring to life as he begins the journey to the chosen spot in the heart of CripZ territory. The streets of Los Santos stretch out before him, as he drives the streets.

3stJMXA.png

Arriving at the designated wall, Franklin parks his car and steps out onto the sidewalk, his backpack slung over his shoulder. He surveys the area, ensuring that it's clear of any unwanted attention before he begins his work.

CfMuMTX.png

As Franklin works, the sun dips below the horizon, casting shadows across the city streets. The fading light only serves to fuel his determination as he continues to add detail to the mural.

atbmCu0.png

With the mural complete, Franklin steps back to admire his work. The wall now bears the unmistakable mark of the CripZ, a bold declaration of their presence and power in the neighborhood.

7pBGsJN.png

Franklin slings his backpack over his shoulder and begins the journey back to the CripZ hideout. He knows that his graffiti will serve as a rallying cry for his fellow gang members, a reminder that they will stop at nothing to defend their territory.

GaGbJqS.png

Franklin returns to the CripZ hideout. He lays on the roof cracking open a cold beer watching the sea as he reflects on the night's activities.

rYaTsEV.png

Edited by Franklin
  • Like 2

spacer.png

04/04/2024

Participants: CripZ~

Story

part 1

As I entered our storage room, a sinking feeling gripped me as I beheld the nearly empty shelves where our abundant marijuana Plants had once thrived. These plants were not just a commodity but a cornerstone of our product line, valued for their healing properties and sought-after by our customers. Without hesitation, I knew immediate action was imperative.

With a determined resolve, I swiftly prepared for the journey to our expansive farm nestled on the outskirts of town. The sun, just beginning its ascent, painted the landscape in a golden hue as I navigated the familiar route. Each turn seemed to whisper promises of productivity, urging me forward.

Upon arrival at the farm, I was greeted by the sight of endless rows of vibrant marijuana plants swaying gently in the morning breeze. Their abundance was a comforting sight, instilling a renewed sense of purpose within me. With careful precision, I set about harvesting the finest blocks of this prized plant, ensuring each one was mature and robust.

Each block collected was a testament to the farm's commitment to excellence in cultivation. The lush leaves, brimming with vitality, promised the potency of their healing properties. Despite the laborious task, there was a deep satisfaction in witnessing the baskets fill with the bounty of our harvest.

As the day progressed and the sun climbed higher, casting its warm embrace over the farm, my determination remained unwavering. Loading the precious cargo onto the transport, I secured it for the journey back to our base, each block a symbol of renewed hope for our shelves.

The return trip was marked by a sense of urgency, the responsibility of restocking our inventory weighing heavily on my mind. Arriving at our base, the collective sigh of relief from the team echoed through the room as the sight of freshly stocked shelves greeted us.

The journey had been a testament to the vital connection between our farm and the sustenance of our business. It underscored the dedication required to uphold the quality and availability of our offerings. Surveying the now replenished shelves, a profound sense of fulfillment washed over me, knowing that we had once again met the demands of our customers with the bounty of nature's gift.

Screenshots :

Spoiler

x5s8WqP.pngZaHzwyt.pngdZb2ue9.png0fSsvtY.pngY22HSzt.pngfclZjCW.pngwQipLmP.pngh2vYm6p.pnggQ5bnEG.png

Edited by Happ
  • Like 1

spacer.png

04/04/2024

Participants: CripZ~

Story 

part 2

With our base fully restocked, the next phase unfolded – the crucial task of transporting the freshly harvested marijuana plants from our facility to the bustling streets of Los Santos. Laden with our bounty, I meticulously loaded the van, ensuring that each block was securely fastened for the urban journey ahead.

As the engine roared to life, the sprawling cityscape of Los Santos stretched out before me, a dynamic tapestry of towering buildings and busy thoroughfares. The cargo of marijuana plants nestled in the van represented more than just a delivery; it symbolized our commitment to bringing the benefits of nature to every corner of the city.

The first destination led me to a designated street distributor, an essential link in the chain connecting our farm to the diverse neighborhoods of Los Santos. With practiced precision, I unloaded the precious cargo, and the distributor's eyes sparkled with excitement at the sight of the fresh harvest. It was more than a mere transaction; it was a collaborative effort aimed at providing quality products to the local community.

As I navigated through the city's bustling streets, each stop resonated with efficiency and enthusiasm. The marijuana plants, once rooted in the fertile soil of our farm, now found themselves embraced by the urban landscape. The distributors, armed with nature's healing touch, eagerly set out to deliver the products to their eager customers.

Throughout the diverse neighborhoods of Los Santos, our marijuana plants became a symbol of natural wellness, eagerly anticipated by households awaiting their arrival. With each successful delivery, the van gradually emptied, marking the strengthening of the bond between our farm and the vibrant city.

As the day drew to a close, the van returned to base, now empty but for the echoes of a successful distribution. The journey from farm to city underscored the seamless coordination within our operation, ensuring the widespread availability of our products. The marijuana plants had completed their transition from the fertile fields to the eager hands of the city's residents, promising a touch of nature's goodness to countless households across Los Santos.

screenshots :

Spoiler

PfljQ6W.pngjT8042m.pngHZ85dTv.pngPDWpecp.pngmxGrQ2a.pngZh0Bwst.pngosjuYiq.pnguXegXaU.png

Edited by Happ
  • Like 1