Closed Organisation  ·  14 members

CripZ

CripZ~ | Official Media Archive

RikKi

6CAFAWG.png

It was a good night. When I was in a bar dancing, the leader called me and asked me to come to the headquarters. As soon as I arrived, I met some members of the gang. I asked them about the reason for our presence. They answered that there was a new type of medicine that had been manufactured by the gang and the leader wanted to sell it. After the leader came and We talked about medicine. He asked each person to go alone. This medicine covers a large area. He urged me to go first towards the north. Near a farm, I saw criminals making some deals, so I went to them and showed them medicine. They liked it and they asked to buy it all, so I put down the medicine and took the money. Then I set off. After a short time, I went back into hiding and killed them as well as their assistants. Then I retrieved the medicine and took their money and the weapons they owned. Then I returned to the gang headquarters, and when the leader heard about this matter, he was happy and decided to give me a promotion. However, my robbing a bank led to me being expelled from the gang.

Participants:casper-good-natty-lopps-real-hlm12

Spoiler

o6nzwN2.png

IWJ1s2J.png

bz1rmIr.png

zeNRISr.png

W4tFmOl.png

h9IEtfq.png

5cZNRH8.png

hsD5zNj.png

xG6qhaM.png

9gO4jvi.png