CripZ

CripZ~ | Official Media Archive

RikKi

alt text

Official Topic: Click Here

alt text

Moonshine business :

alt text

With the profits made with the drug business, CripZ was able to create an alcohol industry. Alcohol is distributed to friendly and neutral gangs in big quantities through independent shippers like truckers under threat and the gang resources. The alcohol is produced in San Andreas, with a decentralized system. The production areas can be found in old abandoned factories, undercover business and several flats and houses in CripZ territory. Those production areas which aren't within the limits of the CripZ's territories are used as hidden business for the distribution of the alcohol in a legal appearance.
The agricultural products required for the alcohol making can be found in Flint County farms, where farmers get a good profit for their harvest and gladly cooperate with the gang. When the production in Flint County isn't large enough, the resources may enter legally through Los Santos docks or illegally through small airplanes which land on lonely areas coming from other countries. The products coming from Flint County come in a totally legal way, those who come through the docks often require bribings and the airplane smuggling is done totally against the laws.

The legal transport is done in a fast way. The transport of the illegal products to the production area is done through bribing of local departments to avoid highway patrols or through fake load papers provided by the mafias which get a profit with other CripZ's activities. Sometimes the risk is taken, and truckers are sent with illegal loads, but the price of the alcohol is risen.

At the production areas the agriculture products are transformed in the required alcohol and bottled. These bottles may receive fake labels of famous alcohol brands that easily go through the checkpoints or be transported in the same way as agricultural products, with the help of bribes and fake papers.Alcohol is delievered safely and prize is variable depending on the money used for the transport, which is often very small compared with the huge profit obtained with the selling of the product.

Vehicular distribution by standard modification of branded vehicles:

alt text

The majority of vehicular theft around SA are carried out by us. We externally ship vehicles, parts and illegally modified bespoke engines, tailored to meet the exact requirements through job production. Disassembly of common branded vehicles are performed for recreation of our own vehicles, in which has superseded the automotive industry, rendering our vehicles to be distributed at the highest price on the black market. Smuggling these vehicles globally to become renowned throughout all prestigious gangs is our goal.

Primarily, our main contract resides in the legal partnership with the renowned party Cuban Liberation Organisation. We have our own garage which serves a specific purpose and service to each and every organisation that we sell to. In exchange, we have been met with an agreement in order to be provided with security and weaponry, whilst manufacturing mechanical parts.

Whilst vehicular manufacturing is our primary concern, carjacking is widely carried out throughout San Andreas. They are then taken to private garages, these are either sold on very quickly or have been re-modified to make the car discrete. We have contracts with the licensing agency to provide alternate registered license plates. We are also in the habit of providing security vans, made to sustain military grade weaponry and explosives. These are provided to organisations that can do as they please.

Drug Trafficking:

alt text

CripZ was already doing little security, transportation and sometimes being the middleman in a drug deal.But they wanted to do more than that over time. After gaining a big profit from moonshine and illegal vehicles. They were looking to expand the gang income because CripZ was a developing gang and its expenses were too big. So they sent their scouts around San Andreas to get information about the drug thing. The scouts were reporting that drug business can be really interesting and profitable if the managing person can play the right cards. CripZ had to expand its self if they wanted to have respect all around the San Andreas. So they started by buying little amounts of drugs from local dealers and dealing them at other places while other respected members set up a factory to produce drugs and find a safe way to transport the drugs without the police noticing.

alt text

Total Events: 18

Total Roleplays: 7

Total Activity Screens ( Training , Store Robbery etc. in total ) : 35

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

Media Archive Banners !

alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
alt text

Edited by RikKi
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

6CAFAWG.png

Story: A few days ago, I saw a truck going with a lot of Army crates on its trunk. But I was sure about that the driver had nothing to do with Army. 2 days later, I heard that truck is owned by The Company, the crates were moving by their members to their place. I thought they were going to use them for themselves but then I heard that they were for sale I had a friend inside, called him and wanted to make a deal about the weapons. The weapons were valuable, hard to find. As they are either stolen or bought from the army no idea how that happened but anyway I took one of my friends and went to their place. at first we talked about the price, and when i knew they were selling for cheap I decided to buy directly, couldn't miss that chance went inside their building and saw the crates and weapons in it. We bought assault rifles and SMGs along with huge amounts of bullets. We paid the cash & took crates back to our place successfully.

ScreenShots:

Spoiler

mta-screen_2023-07-21_21-42-35.png

mta-screen_2023-07-21_21-42-57.png

mta-screen_2023-07-21_21-43-43.png

mta-screen_2023-07-21_21-43-56.png

mta-screen_2023-07-21_21-44-19.png

mta-screen_2023-07-21_21-45-46.png

mta-screen_2023-07-21_21-48-51.png

mta-screen_2023-07-21_21-52-21.png

mta-screen_2023-07-21_21-53-40.png

mta-screen_2023-07-21_21-55-03.png