Your ingame username: Understaked015
Your ingame alias: Rocoso
Your real name: Juan David
Your DOB: 15/04/03 00:00
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Colombian
Country of residence: Colombia
Language skills: Spanish and English
English Proficiency: I have a good knowledge to make myself understood and to understand other people.

How long you have been playing: I have been playing for approximately 5 to 6 years.
Your strengths: I have a good attitude towards problematic situations and I usually take things with patience to think with a calm mind.
Your weaknesses: I don't have any problems to emphasize, I feel that up to this day I have been able to manage and improve my weaknesses.

Member of the SAES discord server: Yes

Reason for application: I feel that it is a good way to contribute with the server by giving a grain of sand, there was a period in which I did things wrong and that's why I received a ban and I feel that helping more in depth with issues related to the server would be a good way to reward the mistakes I did.

Unique qualities you can offer: good handling of situations in which a person would be complex due to stress or feelings, I know how to handle things separately without mixing friendship or similar situations and I feel that this can help a lot when it comes to occupying a position with responsibility in the community.

Server Memberships: Previously I was in quite a few police groups but currently I only belong to San Andreas Interceptors, S.W.A.T, BRINKS.
Additional information: I hope to be able to contribute more to the server if I am accepted and provide the most activity in Latin American time zones where there is not usually a lot of staff activity.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I have never had Admin Jails Mutes or anything like that.
Previous (legitimate) bans: I got a ban of several months for being directly involved in selling server stuff for real money and lying to the staff to avoid the ban.
  • Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Moist 1

• 1 month later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA/CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining CS staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of Community Staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them.

We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours. We would however like to save your application on file for any relevant positions that come up in the future.

deny.png

• Like 1