Your real name: Belal
Your DOB: 07/26/2004
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Egyptian
Country of residence: Egypt
Language skills: Bilingual
English Proficiency: Moderate

How long you have been playing: Since 2016/2015
Your strengths: I've been here around 8 years or more for now, So i guess i have the enough knowlege about anything goes around the server. Also I'm always around, being active is a someting I'd be strengthened at, I'd like to add that being social with everyone and being clear without making enemies as well is a something I'd like to state here. Solving problems is the thing that would really fit here.
Your weaknesses: My weaknesses is not that would effect on a video game, most of 'em are in real life while dealing with people, I have some strict ways to behave or let's say it's just i love to state broders between me and everyone.

Member of the SAES discord server: Yes

Reason for application: As I stated before, I've been here for so long and I've learnt alot as well, so I guess it's finally I can use these experiences in a good way that would help SAES.

Unique qualities you can offer: Helping is the thing I really like to do, also taking a part of the staff would change someone's behavior since he got power now, but it's just the opposite with me, if I've finally made it there, then it's the time to seek the help for everyone to keep them always coverd.

Server Memberships: The Company HQ All Load Trucking Avanced member RaceTech: Racer, media assistant San Andreas Studio: Actor Cunning Stunts: Racer The Motor Heads: Racer And Technician BRINKS: Transporter San Andreas Medics San Andreas Fire Department
Additional information: Well, hi this is Belal, I have finally made it and I got my job as a Customer Service agent helping some U.S dudes with some companies.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: None
Previous (legitimate) bans: None

Edited by satan
  • Like 7
  • Moist 1

• 1 month later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA/CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining CS staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of Community Staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them.

We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours. We would however like to save your application on file for any relevant positions that come up in the future.

deny.png