Your real name: Pedro
Your DOB: 10/07/99 00:00
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Brazilian
Country of residence: Brazil
Language skills: Portuguese, Spanish and English
English Proficiency: I'd say 7/10

How long you have been playing: Since 2010
Your strengths: I would say that I am a good guy, I always search for the good side of something even if its messed up, along with that I would like to say that I always give my best in the opportunities that are given to me.
Your weaknesses: Sometimes I can get myself in trouble because of my attitudes searching for the fun mostly

Member of the SAES discord server: Yes

Reason for application: I learned so much things with this community and I would like to contribute with the needed help

Unique qualities you can offer: I would not say quality but I live in a different timezone from the server and I think I can say it's very good because I have the community from morning, afternoon and night too. I like to help people in the mainchat even when it's not Staff rec.

Server Memberships: CLO / SAHA / Z / CC / OB / SAFD
Additional information: Well, hi all, my name is Pedro and I'm applying for Community Staff =D

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: Some mutes for using(most of times helping) Portuguese/Spanish in mainchat
Previous (legitimate) bans: 2012 I think for logging in and saying fu all in mainchat
  • Like 30
  • Moist 5

• 1 month later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA/CS team.

On behalf of the entire team, I would like to thank you for applying. We are fortunate to have many well-qualified candidates apply for this position. After careful consideration, we are sad to inform you that you will be moving forward and joining the CS team.

We’re really excited about our growing community and would like to wish you good luck in the task ahead. You will be contacted with further instructions later on.

Green-Approved-Vector-Transparent-PNG.png.