Your ingame alias: I have known as Skon
Your real name: Omar
Your DOB: 30/07/03 00:00
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Tunisian
Country of residence: I am a resident of Sousse
Language skills: 8.5/10.
English Proficiency: Actually my main language in games is english

How long you have been playing: Snice 2018 i believe. However, i had a periods of inactivity.
Your strengths: My strengths are effective problem-solving, good communication, and teamwork. I can communicate ideas clearly, pay close attention when others are talking, and work well with others. I am a skilled problem-solver who can analyze intricate problems, think imaginatively, and come up with workable answers. I am sure that I will be able to contribute to the team's objectives and provide outstanding outcomes.
Your weaknesses: One of my weaknesses is perfectionism, which I try to control by setting acceptable standards, deciding when a task is "good enough," Additionally, I try to improve my time management skills to allocate my time efficiently and effectively across many tasks.

Member of the SAES discord server: Yes

Reason for application: I am genuinely passionate about SAES and on becoming a SAHA Member, I beileve that my skills and my experience as an ex staff member on some of the FiveM communities make me a strong fit for this role.

Unique qualities you can offer: I differentiate out as someone who can provide value to this position because of a certain mix of qualities I possess. Strong adaptability, problem-solving abilities, great interpersonal skills, a desire for ongoing progress, and a love of learning are a few of these. These characteristics help me to stay informed, and maintain positive connections,

Server Memberships: B~B , Cuban Cars , OB , Lounge, San andreas Studios  Producers Division and RaceTech
Additional information: My name is Omar known as Skon in game I am 20 years old. I'm Tunisian , I study in the high school . I live with my parents. I have 2 brothers. They are students too. On my free time, i play video games i predominately play multi theft auto because it is the Catholic that i’m attached to more than any other game, I'm a regular player ! I play for now only 5-9 hours as an average by day and about 9 hours in the week-end !. My hobby is playing football. During leisure I read novels , story books an watch T.V.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: N/A
Previous (legitimate) bans: N/A

Edited by Skon
  • Like 10
  • Haha 1

• Skon changed the title to [SAHA APPLICATION]: Skon
  • 1 month later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA/CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining SAHA staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of SAHA and have chosen to proceed with a few of them.

We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours. We would however like to save your application on file for any relevant positions that come up in the future.

deny.png