Your real name: Tuğberk
Your DOB: 26/04/00 00:00
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Turkish
Country of residence: Turkey
Language skills: English , Turkish
English Proficiency: I studied English for 2 years in univercity and highschool

How long you have been playing: since 2013-2014
Your strengths: I can get along well with people. i am not a toxic player and i like to help newbies and other players.
Your weaknesses: I trust people very easily.

Member of the SAES discord server: Yes

Reason for application: First of all, we are all aware that the server is starting to die, old players no longer enjoy playing the game as much as they used to and therefore they do not want to join the server. New players enter the server and leave because they can hardly get any help and do not realize the beauty of the server. I think we should try to persuade new players to join the server rather than reporting each other. Exactly what i want to do so that the server goes back to the old bustling days. I want to take care of new players joining the server and introduce them beauties, maybe in this way we can return some members of our old community who are bored with the game to the server. In short, this is why I applied.

Unique qualities you can offer: First of all, I have been playing this server actively for about 4-5 years and I had a chance to see many problems. I can contribute to the solution of these and at the same time, I can revive the server as I mentioned above. I adapt easily and do my best to help with issues that need help. When I lead the ghost triad, I think I have developed myself enough to manage and reconcile people.

Server Memberships: Black Bullets, L.W.S, Cuban Cars. Outbreak, Rtech
Additional information: I want to give you a little information about myself. I was born in France and I live in Turkey. I am 23 years old and in 2 weeks I will be a lawyer. Since I will set up my own office, I will have a lot of time to play the server that I have been playing for 10 years. During this time I have been in many gangs and met people of different races and ages. This server is much more than a game to me thats why i want to be a CS.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I think my last punishment was for a mistake I made 2 years ago
Previous (legitimate) bans: I got banned 2 years ago cuz of trying a money bug actaully someone tricked me and reported

Edited by beauty
  • Like 27
  • Moist 2

• 2 months later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA/CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining CS staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of Community Staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them.

We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours. We would however like to save your application on file for any relevant positions that come up in the future.

deny.png