San Andreas Police Academy - Media archive

Tut

~[SAPA Media Archive]~(purple,navy,navy)

All sort of screenshots or videos which are related to SAPA will be posted here.
Includes : Roleplays, Trainings, Operations, Promotions, Events.
Link to our old archive: https://archive.saesrpg.uk/community/topic/76803-san-andeas-police-academy-media-archive/?page=1

Any cadet+ is allowed to post here. No template as of yet, so do dump your shits here!

• ~[SAPA]~(#37a2d4) - ~[SAN ANDREAS MEDCS]~(green,lime)

• ~[URGENT CALL]~(red,orange,red,orange,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,lime,olive,green,green,green,green,green,green,green,green,cyan,blue,blue,blue)
    alt text
    @filex said in Filex's SAM Application:

alt text
Personal Roleplay #1
Participants: @Favignano , Iskander
Description: I was patrolling around Las Venturas when i had an emergancy call from a police team radio asking for any medic to come to the mentionned location 'Las Venturas Warehouse'; after few mintues i was able to reach the location where i found a police trainne pretended to have the name "Iskander" carrying on a Sapa agent with the name "Favignano" on his suit, he was consious and announced that he was shot by a bunch of criminals that were delivering some stolen stuff to the warehouse, on a first view i found a small hole throw his suit i tried to stop it from bleeding and cover it with a sheet i had in the pocket then i asked iskander to carry him with me in the ambulance back, i speeded up and transported him to the hospital where i started a surgery to take the bullet out and sew the wound, few hours after he was able to move and saluted him before he left The Las Venturas Official hospital
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/aJBECXQ
alt text

• 3 months later...

SAPA Activity - Training - 09.02.2019

We hosted our very first training as a group! This training was led by our Instructor, Dyam Douglas and we were training on how to approach a suspect that you pulled over, how to handle him and so on. I'd like to thank every SAPA Participant that made this massive activity possible!

Click the spoiler for the pictures!

:::

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

• 1 month later...

alt text

as the one and only police academy in the city, our role is to make our cadets prepared to face any sort of situation any time, we were having a physical training in the academy while we received a call informing us of an armed bank robbery in Las Venturas, we've ambushed the bank successfully with the help of other officers and had the situation under control, also our officers were able to return the stolen cash into the safes with the help of the bank employees.

in the spoiler you can find a photographs of the bank raid.

alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

alt text
alt text
RP host: @DyamDouglas
Participants in The RP: @Zei , @Garcia1999 and @Glayd
Cadet report:

Start of duty report.

We held an investigation in the department of adminstration. A burglary was reported, so we did a thoroughly investigation to find some evidence to track the criminals who did this. My results were: the history of the recently printed documents from the printer. A gap between the window and floor that could potentially be a point of entrance. Some DNA from the sink that I took a sample with my DNA scanner.

End of duty report.
alt text

• 2 months later...

alt text
alt text
RP host: @Leblancc

Participants in the RP: @Glayd @Sawos @Ramby
Report:

Start of duty report.

We created a big RP including a RP pullover to train our future cadets. The subject was human trafficking, in this case prostitutes. The delivery man/ pimp was shipping his valuable cargo of prostitutes towards a next destination. In the process SAPA interfered, and needed to take this illegal trafficking down. SAPA saved the day be arresting the delivery man/ pimp and bring the prostitutes to safety.

Screens: https://imgur.com/a/b7GcEUC

End of duty report.
alt text

Today, our instructor @FireFox hosted a small RP and pursuit training session to all available SAPAs.We first started with pursuit training we were taught the tactics needed to stop suspects that are driving a car.Then we moved on to RP training,it was a small session where we were taught how to do the RP and how to act step by step. It was alot of fun for everyone involved and FireFox was really patient and open minded the entire time and i appreciate the effort he put in by doing 2 types of training together.
Screens: https://imgur.com/a/7wXhXaL

Best Regards,
Cadet Sawos

• 2 weeks later...

alt text
alt text
It was a nice sunny day and I decided to grab the shipping manifest for some air-deliveries. I picked the order of transporting some canned food from BC airport to LV airport. I thought it couldnt take long, so I loaded the cargo in and went on my way to LV airport. The control tower gave me permission to land and I went to the unloading dock. I had just arrived when a SAPA patrol car with sirens and all intercepted me. They asked me to step out and show the appropriate documents like shipping documents, registration of the plane and my ID etc. When I was talking to officer A, officer B was checking my plane for some unwanted products. Officer B found something strange inside one of my boxes with canned food. He immediately cuffed me and told me my rights. As I tried to talk my way out of it, I got put in the back of the police car and taken to SAPA academy for interrogation.

Thanks to SAPA and ALT for participating!

Album:

https://imgur.com/a/kIs5eR7

alt text

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

alt text
Dear reader,

Report regarding the test from CPL to SGT.

To get promoted in SAPA, several tests need to be conducted to deserve this promotion. To be promoted to SGT as a CPL the first training that needs to be conducted is based on commands/orders. Cadets need to perform the exercise they are told to do. During this test, the cadets had crouch, pickup and standup for several times. After that, the cadets were told to run around the base. One cadet disobeyed so he could do an additional round. To finish it off, a parkour was set-up. Cadets had time to explore the parkour and look for shortcuts. It ended with a race around the parkour which Cadet. Bangas won. One cadet cheated (a different one) and got punished by running another lap around the base.

The next test, a driving test. The CPL was free to pick a subject. The subject became PIT tactic. Before the start, a thorough explanation was given how to perform, and cadets were asked about their knowledge beforehand. The cadets performed excellently during this trainings and passed this training.

Regards,
Corporal Ramby
PC Testing Team
San Andreas Police Academy

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Traffic stop of a trucker who was rammed and crashed onto the wrong side of the road, continued to drive against traffic rather than calling wrecker, was citated. the suspect who caused the accident is yet to to be identified.
alt text

I had observed a man looking confused on the side of the car wash. He was holding an unindentified object, which at closer range I realised was a micromachine gun. The suspect Mick A. was given clear commands and I was able to conduct a thorough search after taking him into custody.
alt text

Album: https://imgur.com/a/zw9TLtW

A black van driven by a delivery driver, who at that time was unknown, had an invalid driver's license. We spoke to the driver and had a quick look around the van. Upon acknowledging the situation with the driver, he made a run for it and then led on a short foot pursuit. Mr. V was apprehended with tasers drawn. He was then transported to the nearby jail at SAPA headquarters for a temporary over night stay.

No cartridges or bullets were fired in this incident.
alt text

Album: https://imgur.com/a/E6dx5DM

Emergency personnel involved:
Major Laminee of San Andreas Federal Police
Sergeant Spanish of Immigration & Customs Enforcements
Chief Tut of San Andreas Police Academy

A red big rig was reported speeding across Las Venturas southern highways. I responded to the area and lost sight of the rig. Later when driving towards Tierra Robada, I saw a red rig speeding full throttle at San Fierro bridge. It took me all the way to Whetstone to catch up, and unfortunately the driver had already delivered his trailer, resulting in a more manuevreable truck during the to-come pursuit.
Due to the nature of the truck being heavier and larger than our patrol vehicles, we were not able to stop it by PIT maneuvres.

Spike strips were deployed south of San Fierro highway onramp and sucessfully hit all of the left hand side's wheels. The truck came to an immediate stop at southern part of the highway, where the driver was held under gunpoint and attempted to be taken into custody. A citizen had tried to intervene and prevent his arrest, resulting in being shot. The citizen who then became suspect for assault on officers, was found deceased at the scene. I sustained minor injuries to my back and was brought to Santa Flora hospital for treatment.

alt text

Album: https://imgur.com/a/R5I7a67

Trooper Lorch of San Andreas Police Department

Patrolling Redsands West area, I observed a white rig speeding a good bit past the local limits as well as passing a red light. The driver was citated for violation of the traffic laws and went back to work.

alt text

Album: https://imgur.com/a/AUGCQCa

Trooper Lorch of San Andreas Police Department

April 11 patrols
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkaHqXi6pmg

Cadet INFLY of San Andreas Federal Police
Sheriff Sanek of Bone County Sheriff's office

Patrolling Blueberry, RC, I received a disturbance call from Blueberry Acres farm. Two employees had been recklessly driving and taunting eachother and that caused alarm for a passerby. As I arrived at scene, I was met by mr. Nikolay who explained that his fellow farmer had been ramming his truck after an arguement.

Mr. Andrzej (aggressor) was taken into custody for alleged assault by vehicle and interrogated at our headquarters.
alt text