NERF BMX

Luffy

NERF BMX  

33 members have voted

1. 1. bmx makes no sense ig since it makes jumps that another vehicle cannot do for example when you are chasing a criminal you cannot knock him off his bmx because of the jumps or if this get on a roof and yeah i know that i can use bmx as cop too but how am i supposed to knock off a bmx with a bmx?

• yes
    • no

Question

bmx makes no sense ig since it makes jumps that another vehicle cannot do for example when you are chasing a criminal you cannot knock him off his bmx because of the jumps or if this get on a roof and yeah i know that i can use bmx as cop too but how am i supposed to knock off a bmx with a bmx?

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

13 answers to this question

It's a BMX, it's used for tricks and not common cycling. It's the same thing as "remove hydra because it fires missiles that can kill/harm other players"?! Doesn't make any sense at all, it has it's own purpose. It would be wiser to remove the glue script, where you glue yourself to your retarded caravan at SR's so cops can't knock you off, than removing something that comes with the original version of the game.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

@Lily a hydra can take off another hydra... DE/CLO cant attack normal players like Arms Dealer etc but you cant knock off a bmx with another bmx see the diff? and the hitbox is shit so it has not counter basically maybe if you can crash ur vehicle into it but like i said with the jumps is almost impossible doing it, also if they jump walls or if they get on roof...

and about the caravan it has counter even samuel knows it with his 2IQ cells brain, getting inside it and using ur spray to take down the criminal from the caravan's roof then arrest you can also try to climb it because it is climbable but with a bike you get on roof and you basically are avoiding arrest but its allowed so makes no sense for me...

Edited by Luffy
  • Like 1

the thing is that the bmx has no way to counter its hard to... the only thing would be to crash it with a car as I said before but its hard asf the player can easy way out by jumping... a nerf for the jump seems fair for me and the hitbox so cops cant abuse of it either

• Like 1

Up.

1. Quick animation of getting on and off the bike making it very hard for the cop to arrest the criminal by taking his bike.

2. Jump and Super jump.

3. Almost impossible to chase a biker cuz it doesnt have tires to shoot and it is "indestructible".

4. Hard to kill the crim while he is in moviment.

Conclusion: The bike must be nerfed. How?

1.Make it destructible by shooting

2.Remove jump and superjump (if possible)

3.Turn the bike into a modded car so the cop can instantly arrest the crim in a bike without needing animation

Edited by SheraP

Options that should be considered for this type of vehicle:

Option 1 - You can disable the use of this vehicle if the driver is wanted
Option 2 - You can make it so if a cop tries to car jack the criminal, it'll automatically warp him into the bike
Option 3 - If the driver is shot while inside of his bike, automatically causes the driver to "fall" off his bike (by removing him with removePedFromVehicle)