Wild~Angels Media Archive

Strong

alt text
~[Roleplay Number:]~(purple) #461
~[Title:]~(purple) The Drugs Delivery
~[Participants:]~(purple) @Lance, @Daniels89
~[Story:]~(purple) Back in 06/03/2019, i was chilling in my base, i was taking a break from everything I did that day
alt text
and then someone called me and he's my old friend called @Lance
alt text
He said he need some weeds, heroin, and any kind of drugs we have, and he needs the drugs a lot! Of course immedietly i go to the kitchen and take some item
alt text
Arghh.. its taking a long time to take the drugs @Lance ordered, and also i put the drugs into a 4x4 car called Huntley
alt text
You know why i'm not using any better car ? because he need the transfer at the place which it desert, that would be a pain from me. So i go to the place that he want to met me immedietly
alt text
alt text
When i was tripping to the @Lance place i saw a car but i didn't see it clearly because it was far from me, and then it become closer and closer and it was a cop car, and i increase my speed immedietly and go away from the cop
alt text
Luckly the cop was gone and i arrived to the @Lance spot, i see him waiting me, so i talked about the drugs and he said he will pay $30.000 for the drugs and fee for me
alt text
alt text
While i was transfering the drugs to @Lance
alt text
alt text
the cops came back and we take cover immedietly, he saw when we taking cover and he aim he's gun to we
alt text
After 10-20 seconds of taking cover, Lance is impatient and start shooting him, seeing him shooting i start shooting too. He died and we leaved he's body there
alt text
~[Screenshots:]~(purple) https://imgur.com/a/wYloV5j

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
~[Roleplay Number:]~(purple) #462
@Polentaa said in Highwaymen-MC Media Archive:

alt text
RolePlay #2
we gather strenght
Story:
as you know my club is starting a war with Rebels MC and now we've been gathering players and weapons with which we can defend because we're new to the business then got a quit from @pewd who can sell me first-class weapons I got back to their base he showed the weapons I knew they would never lie to me and without trying them directly bought them then helped me bring the guns to our shop and said goodbye
Companies: ~[Highwaymen-MC ]~(red) ~[Wild~Angels]~(purple)
Participants: Polenta,@PewD
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/gn1s0fY

alt text
~[Roleplay Number:]~(purple) #463
~[Title:]~(purple) The Kidnap
~[Participants:]~(purple) @JohnnyEnglish, @HanSolo
~[Story:]~(purple) Back to 08/03/2016, i and my friend was robbing a store, in the beggining it was clean, no cops, no agents since it was disturbed by Fox Operation X, one of the agent called @JohnnyEnglish caught my friend while i was ranning away from them, they lost me but i lost my friend. 3 Years later A.K.A Today, deep in my heart i'm saying "Let's take a revenge for that agent who arrest my friend", so i call my old friend called @HanSolo and waiting for him near my base, 8 minutes of waiting he finally arrived to my place
alt text
So i talked about my friend and that agent who arrest my friend and put him in jail, he agreed that we gonna kidnap the agent
alt text
I have the information that the agent is eating some food at Burger Shot in Las Venturas, that was near so we go there immedietly
alt text
alt text
After 10 minutes of driving finally we arrived there, i saw he's car and i was aiming on the food shop door and wait him outside, he didn't come out so we go in
alt text
alt text
alt text
I saw him inside and i aiming he's head, and command him to go out immedietly
alt text
When we outside luckly he not ranning away using he's car he just standed infront me and i said "What the fk u doing! MOVE To the car!"
alt text
Finally he enter my car and i take him to base for some interview about my friend and about he's carrier and about all he's company story and the location
alt text
alt text
After we arrived, we take him to the secret room for the interview, in the room, he won't talk about he's job and he's company story and where is it, its like 2 hours of asking and i still no got a answer from him so we decied to kill him there
alt text
alt text
But i heard something in he's pocket it was he's scanner, he was asking for backup, so we get out from that place immedietly and secretly, luckly no one see us
alt text
~[Screenshots:]~(purple) Here!

alt text

Roleplay Number: #462
Title: Drug transport
Participants: @Rainy
Story: While i was in the base i got a call from strange number. He was saying that he know me good and he can destry my life in one second. First i was thinking that someone making joke of me but then i become serious and listen what he say to me. He was asking me for some drugs delivery to the Whetstone. We was chatting for like 5 minutes and then he ended the call. I didnt waste and moment further and decided to get help from my old friend. I called him and asked for help. He didnt refuse. I take my car and move to the OC base in the Bone County. He was already waiting me at the base door. I move in and parked a car. He say that we can go inside and talk. Finally i entry in and we started to chatting a bit. I was little bit scared because he can have there a lot of defense and start shooting at us. So i asked Rainy if they have some weapons. Later he showed me the storage full of it. We take some of them and put it in the van. Next destination was my base. I was planning to go with the plane because its far away. We finally come to the base and parked the van. Then i go inside and pick some drugs for transport. We put them in the plane and move to the Whetstone. Finally we arrived there but we was in shock because no one was there except 2 cars. Then i got a call to put the drugs in the trunk of the car and rest in the wodden house. I hide it there and we decided to go. But plane was in bad situation so i decided to brake in one car. We succeed somehow and leave the place with any problems. After some hours we arrived at the base. We was so tired. After some chatting Rainy decided to leave. We shake our hands and he leave the place.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/W8XBauS

alt text
~[Roleplay Number:]~(purple) #465
~[Title:]~(purple) Corrupt Cop Want Some Drugs
~[Participants:]~(purple) Sans, @Shadowz
~[Story:]~(purple) 09/03/2019 A.K.A Today, while i was driving around and get away from anything
alt text
Someone called me, i don't know who is him and where's he live and also i don't know where he got my phone numbers
alt text
He said he got a friend that know me and my job, i was asking who is him and no answer from him, he just send me a coordinates with a letter "bring me some drugs to this coordiantes", i scared if he will kill me there, immedietly i go back to base and bring the drugs he ordered, i call a friend too, to get a deffend, called @Shadowz
alt text
alt text
alt text
After he arrived i talked to him a little bid, and going there with a car full of drugs, luckly no cops see whats inside my car
alt text
alt text
alt text
When i reached the place, i was shocked he was police, and i asked to him is he need drugs or no, he said yes, and luckly he go to the place alone so we safe, after transfering the drugs we go back to the base immedietly
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
~[Screenshots:]~(purple) Here!

alt text
~[Roleplay Number:]~(purple) #466
@monta said in ICE|Immigration & Customs Enforcement Media Archive:

img-1.jpg

~[Date]~:3/9/2019

~[Main characters]~(blue): @AntiRug - ICE|Monta - @PewD

Story: We was patroling in LV and we listened from some copes , criminals will do BR in LV we met in Base and he get car we we wwnt to BR but when we was in street WA members was going to BR we stopped him and we talk with him ! where he was go and we know he was going to BR and he was have weapons in his car after we checked his car we saw all weapons and i said to him give me ur ID and i checked it and we took WA member to cells and my freind Antirug stay in cumputer to check his ID in computer and we jailed him and in the last we opened the cells and he back to WA base and it was a Nice ! day.

~[Screenshots]~:https://postimg.cc/gallery/30h9pyjve/