• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
~[Roleplay Number: 400]~(purple)
@XpookS said in The Motor Heads - TMH | Media Archive:

alt text
~[Role Play Number]~: 187
~[Participants in The RP]~ @Dystrex
~[RP Scenario]~: A sunny day, I was chilling around Red Country after a Hard working day, Suddenly My phone rings, I >actually knew the number its Mr.Rodrigez a Wild angels member I helped them once to repair their Bikes,' Hello Mr. >Pooks we actually need your help with a bullet something wrong with the engine', Ofc I accepted the mission and I >told him I will Arrive in 1Hour,
Once I arrived I found Mr.Rodrigez waiting for me behind the gates he opened the garage and we start talking >about the issue he said that he heard some bad noise recently when he drove the car and the Nitro is not working >anymore, I told him that I have to take the car with me to fix it in my working location And I will bring it Back in >Hours, so he gave me the keys and I went to my place to find a solution to this issue, I opened the trunk to check >The engine since Its equipped in the trunk, I searched for the problem....After few mins of works I found that I >should replace it and thank god I bring with me an engine and I find that the Nitro x2 Is broken and old so I >replaced it With a New Model X10 Nitro.
After a non-stop work, I solve the issue and I took the car back to Wild angels base I found Mr.Rodrigez waiting >there, I parked the car and I went talking with him we dealt about the Money and the Payment, He said he Will pay >like usual In my bank account 5.000$ And then I went back to my Home After a very hard working day since I was >very tired and exhausted
ScreenShot(s): https://imgur.com/a/18eQ3WZ

alt text
~[Roleplay Number: 401]~(purple)

alt text
~[Role Play Number]~: 188
~[RP Scenario]~:
I was working In my office, Then someone messaged me on my phone, it was an important message a guy named Rodrigo asking for help his car is broken in the middle of the highway he said 'Hello, sir I need some help as fast as u can my car is pretty broken and doesnt working' so I asked for the location it was Las Venturas Highway and I asked for the his car Model it Was mercedes and then I took the car equipements and put it in my TowTruck'Trunk and I start my Way to the location, After 30 minutes I arrived to the location I Found a Guy Waiting for me he was actually a Wild Angels member and his car is in very bad situation I thought it was a random problem but he actually did an accident and thankfully I took the equipements with me I told him that I am gonna start my work and I begin searching the issue after some work I found that the engine is broken and there is no oil anymore so I took a new engine from my trunk and I replaced the broken one and I added Oil and i refueled his car and changed his tired and after a hard work I repaired his car and He paid me Cash 7.300$.
It Was an easy Mission for me and again The Motor Heads proved that They are the best of the best at repairing cars and ready for any Challenge
ScreenShot(s): https://imgur.com/a/tMEupq9

alt text
~[Roleplay Number: 402]~(purple)

alt text
~[Role Play Number]~: 190
~[RP Scenario]~:
Once, On Monday morning, it was about 8 am I guess not sure I had a message on my facebook, It was a guy called Marcos he said he is from Wild Angels ( gang ). He was asking about our last commodity and last models, and he said on the message '' Dear Mr.James thanks for accepting my friend request I appreciate man , and To be honest, I heard lately that The Motor Heads bring new commodity from their factory and I am really interested in modifying my VooDo'', So I answered him and Ofc I accepted the deal and I told him that I will meet you next to the river in 1Hour and we will deal about everything..
After 1 Hour exactly, He came with his car Voodo I went to talk with him about the deal, he said that he wants to modify everything the tired, the engine, the nitro, and even the hydraulics. I told him that we got some new commodity and its a very nice quality and latest models but we have to deal about the money from now. He said '' Don't worry about your money we will pay you like last time in your bank account'' well I didn't trust him but I had to accept the deal so I told him to follow me, We went to The Motor Heads Base to show him the car parts.
After a long road we finally arrived at the base I asked him gently to park the car to replace the old parts with new ones, and then I started replacing first I started with Engine then the tires and the last thing I replaced the Nitro
and after a hard work I finished everything And They client Called his bank account manager to send me the money and he thanked me and he went back to his base.
Again The motor Heads proved that htey are the best of Modifying the cars with the latest models and the best quality and that why people trust us everytime
ScreenShot(s): https://imgur.com/a/P8mhSp2

alt text
~[Roleplay Number: 403]~(purple)

alt text
~[Role Play Number]~: 192
~[RP Scenario]~:
Once, I was working in my garage on a doctor's car he brought his car yesterday to repair it. Suddenly my phone rings, It's Mr. Rodrigo aka Wild Angels member he said that he need help with a plane he told me '' hello Mr. James I need a help as fast as u can man we have some issue with the stunt plane'' of course I accepted the challenge and I took my towtruck and moved to Wild Angels base. After few minutes of driving I arrived at the base I found Mr rodrigo waiting for me he opened the gate and we go up to check the plane. After checking the plane I told him that I need couple hours to fix it,and then I started working the engine was broken and i have to fix somethings and there is oil problem.
And after a hard working I finished my mission and of course Mr. Rodrigo Paid me the money in my bank account and he gave me more money for this great work and everyday The motor Heads proves that they are The best on repairing and fixing the small things like cars and bikes and the big things like planes and boats, and that why we are well known around SA with our great job and our hardworking

ScreenShot(s): https://imgur.com/a/SGkNdYn

alt text
~[Role Play Number]~: 404
~[Participants in The RP]~ @Elyes
~[Story]~:
Wild Angels is a well-known Gang around San Andreas, They are professional on hunting and killing people and also in stealing cars without someone know about it.
And In 2017 December, A Wild angels members named Mr.Carlos His phone's ring, It was An Overdovecrim Member asking for some help He said on the phone '' Hello Carlos What's up buddy hope you are Okay, Amm I have a big deal for you. A businessman called Rafaello Bought the Last model of Lamborghini And to be honest I like this car but I need some help to steal it and when I know that the only guy gonna help me is you, we all know you are professional on such stuff and I would appreciate it If you give your hands and you support me and about the money I will give you 100.000$ '', Well that was a huge amount and Wild angels have some economic problems, we don't have money to buy Arms and some drugs so I have to accept this deal, So Told him that I will come to the base to finish the deal in 2Hours, I changed my clothes, I brought my Gun, I took my black huntley and I started my Way to the Overdocecrim base, I saw many cops around San andreas So this mission was so difficult and risky in the same time since I am wanted So I had to move from secret places so Cops cant find me.
After 2 Hours of driving, I finally arrived to the base, Mr Maycal was waiting for me behind the gate so I parked my huntley and we moved to the office.
We started talking about this challenge and about details, He told me about the businessman' house location, so I told him to come with me and we started my way to the location, after few minutes, we arrived to the location the car was parked there so I told to Maycal to drive my huntley and wait till I tell you to go, then I moved into the car and I opened the car's door, I started the engine and we back to the Overdosecrim base as fast as we can.
When we arrived I parked the car in the secret place, And the overdosecrim Paid us 100.000$ for this mission and again Wild angels prove that we are the best of the best and we keep proving that we can handle any mission without failure and as people said Wild angels have the most talented and proffesional members can handle any problem and solve any issue
~[SecrenShots]~: https://imgur.com/a/dGxG5d6