LWS: @Expert
Winner(s): Chris
Prize: $2.000.000
ScreenShots: https://imgur.com/a/ZyXXedg

alt text
~[Roleplay Number]~(#800080):#468
~[Participants]~(#800080):@Iheb-sa
~[Title]~(#800080):Drug dealing
~[Story]~(#800080):day by day with time passing my drug amount began to less facing that the criminal life like stealing money from stores, robing banks, so I decided that a deal must occur, I heared about a big gang selling drugs with good price, then I talked with the gang boss and I asked for a larg amount of drugs, and then we dealed that he will give me the goods in Bone County as a secret place and then the driver arrived with the goods i checked them and they were all good, and i took them for 50,000$ and we loaded the goods and everything went well.
~[Screenshots]~(#800080):https://imgur.com/a/U7424Xm

alt text

~[Roleplay Number:]~(#800080) #469
~[Participants:]~(#800080) @Rainy
~[Title:]~(#800080) Drug dealing
~[Story:]~(#800080) When I was sitting at the base. I received a call from a strange number and said that he was from the overdose ring and told me he needed some drugs. I told him to come to the base and choose the type he wanted. When he arrived and after a warm greeting we went to what we came for until he gave him drugs. He took the type he wanted and put it in his car and got my money and left Rainy the base happy with the deal
~[Screenshots]~(#800080)

:::

https://imgur.com/a/CwYoiYp

alt text
~[Roleplay Number:]~(#800080) #470
~[Participants:]~(#800080) @RocketLuncher & @flappy & @Sanya
~[Title:]~(#800080) ~[Steal a restaurant for money]~(#800080)
~[Story::]~(#800080) It was a natural day when I and my friend Rocket participated in the conversation base. We are thinking about what we will do today. Suddenly we decided to steal a restaurant in Red County for the money. The missile was approved without hesitation. We went to the arms shop so we took some weapons with us.

Spoiler Text
alt text

But when we entered, we found that the existing weapons boxes were not enough for this process. So I called my friend Flappy from Oraganization Zero known for its high quality of arms sales. I told him to meet two hours later at the Bone County Airport.

Spoiler Text

We prepared ourselves and rocket and headed to this place. When we got there we found my friend Flappy waiting for us there.

Spoiler Text

First I asked him to look at the weapons and try them. It has been one of the highest species and will help us succeed in this task. Then we talked about the price of these weapons. After we paid him everything was fine. We left the rocket and place towards Reid County to start the operation.

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
It did not take much time to finish this process. We took all the money there and then we killed the workers. We left the restaurant and went to the base for a holiday. I enjoyed this money a lot ...

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text