~[Roleplay Number:]~(purple) #459

@chris_nova said in Chris's Application:

alt text
alt text alt text
Roleplay #7
SAM Member: N/A
Participants: @Freezy . @Kayle & Me.
Story + Screenshots:
While Patrolling around San Andreas , We had a call from infected guy Called Charger , Sadly we couldn't hear anything from him as it was hard for him to breath , He just gave us his location so we started me and MatizZ working and we got all tools that we need for the Infected guy , When we arrived at his location , We found him lying on the ground , He fell from high bridge @LS , and his car was crashed , We started using our tools to heal Charger , After 2 hours of hard working , We decided to take him to LS Hospital , When we arrived there ,We lyed him on a bed , I started healing him and MatizZ gave me a painkiller , so Charger would feel better , and MatizZ opened the computer and started doing x-rays on Charger's body , after 5 mins we saw the x-ray picture in LS lab , we found that charger has a broken arm , MatizZ gave him some medicine , and he became good , We gave him the name of the medicine ,and told him how to use it ( 3 times/ day every 5 hours), He thanked us for saving his life then he left and he was so happy.

https://imgur.com/a/rLzyCKp
alt text alt text

alt text
~[Roleplay Number]~(purple): #460
@Zei said in Central Intelligence Agency - Media Archive:

^[alt text]

^[~[THE PULLOVER - Part 1]~(gray)]

Roleplay Number: 4

Participents in the RP:

• From CIA: @Zei

• From WA: @PewD

RP Scenario:
It all started around while agent Zei was patrolling around LV at night approximatly at 10pm when a purple car took his attention, a fast driver and seems either drunk or street racing as soon as seen, sirens on and the porsuit started.The individual wasn't that hard to stop, he got out of his vehicle, hands on the air afraid of getting a bullet in his head. He didnt resist anything but he looked a bit nervous, after the alcohol test the agent discovered that the driver was not under some alcohol effects. His car's front bumper was damaged, but without forcing him the agent asked him for the reason and the criminal said that it was him who kicked it with his feet after he got angry. Zei ignored that and asked for his id and cars papers which he checked in his computer. And here is the surprise, he didnt kow that the officer was a CIA and that the CIA have all infos about any person due to its Direcotrate of Analysis. The reputation of this man was bad, he was a dealer in the streets of Los Santos and Moved to Las Vanturas. The agent directly handcuffed him and tooh him to investigate with him the situation but it was to late so he putted him in CIA's HeadQuarter cells.

ScreenShots:

:::

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
:::