• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text

Roleplay Number: #451
Participants: Batya & Joker
Title: Pay people for murder.
Story: VeX had problems with Batya and they hated each other.
VeX saw an alcoholic joker who would do anything for money.
VeX told him he would pay him to kill Batya.
Joker followed Batya and urged him to go with him to help him choose a new car.
Batya did not notice that he had taken him into the woods.
When they arrived in the woods, Joker killed Baty and fled to take money.
He is take money and he no longer appeared.

ScreenShots: https://imgur.com/a/PrnsT4F

alt text
Roleplay Number: 452

@Carter29 said in Cartel De Sinaloa || Media archive:

alt text

Date: 04.02.2019
Main characters: @hope and @Carter29
Story: When I was walking down the road, I heard someone yell at me by car. I got out of the car and got stuck with him. He told me he wanted to buy drugs. Then I opened the car and gave him drugs.
Screenshots:
-step1 : Stop by to talk with @hope
alt text
-step2 : Get off the car and talk to hope
alt text
alt text
-step3 : Transfer drugs from carter car to hope car
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: 453
@hope said in The Motor Heads - TMH | Media Archive:

alt text

Role Play Number: 313

Participants in The RP: @Wolf

RP Scenario: So it was a sunny day and i was patroling around San andreas the whole day ,after i had finished patroling i went back to TMH base to take a small rest ,while was chilling inside the base i got a call from a guy called Wolf wants me to help him , i told him iam off duty at the moment but he offered me an which i cant refuse so i told him to meet at the base while he was on his way to TMH base i started to prepare my tools and everything i need after a period of time wolf arrived to the base with a badly damaged huntley ,i told him to park it in our garage ,after he parked it i told him to wait in our main lobby and while he was waiting i was repairing his huntley which took alot of time repairing it ,i went to get him and take a look after he saw the new parts i added it ,i asked him about the payment ,he gave me a breifcase which contain 300K dollars then he thanked me for helping him then he left .

Screenshot(s): https://postimg.cc/gallery/15ruiz5xs/696a6388/

alt text
Roleplay Number: 454
Participants in The RP: @Judyes
RP Scenario: so it was a hard day and i was driving around San andreas but While i was driving i saw my engine low very fast and when i was see my engine some one Damage my car and i was Drinking too so i take a small rest then i call some one from TMH Called Judyes and i tell him my problem and he told me come to Base to help you after i arrived to The Base he take me and my car and tell me what is Problem i told him what is this after i Explained my problems in my car he started to fix it and i opened the Hood of the car to let him fix my car after that he go to take equipment to fix my Damage first after he finished my Car from Damage he take some rest and started again to fix my engine and he go again to take some equipment to fix engine after he finished his Job from my car i gaved him 300k dollars then i thanked him for helping me then i left
Screenshot(s): https://postimg.cc/gallery/3eu285t7o/3b214d3d/

alt text
Roleplay Number 455

~Exchange~

Participants: @Bernasx

Story: It was a sunny day when I was at the base after a car was stolen. I searched for someone who was good at car fraud. I found a member of CripZ. I told him I had a car. I needed some modification. She told him this was very slow and sometimes stopped while he was moving with her. She told him that I do not have money to pay but I have Some of the weapons from my gang told me that the deal is that I take the weapon and adjusted my cars and he said let me try it first pick up the M4 for its experience and it was very good I loved it I found it shoot very fast and look good I told him I accept the deal I told him to come after 1 hour hand I finished my car after I got in the car parked in the garage to start I put it in a new engine for the first time to work better then I found the wheels need to change as Mr.Berna did not change from long after I finished the car he came and tried the car and found her better by telling me a good job and telling me that if he needs to modify his car He called me and told me okay after I got in my car and left the base.

Screenshots :

:::

https://imgur.com/a/wKZqyZP

:::