Wild~Angels Media Archive

Strong

alt text
~[Roleplay number:]~(purple) 440
@RadiO said in Hell Hounds Motorcycle Club - Media Archive:

alt metni
alt text
Roleplay Number : #8 Delivering Weapons To Wild Angels And Getting Some Drugs
Roleplay Participants : ~[Hell Hound MC]~(#3b003b)( @Radio_ ) & ~[Wild Angels]~(#a00aab) ( @PewD )
Roleplay Story : Hell Hound MC members were working the whole day on creating some types of modren weapons to deliver them around san andreas to gang members but sadly this time we didnit recive a call from any gang. Suddenly, a Biker Knocked the door and said :Sir an Wild Angels guy called us and invited us to their base then it went greate ,members were so happy to get some cash after a lot of working then Hell Hound MC Sergeant At Arms Mr.RadiO invited the Biker to help him to load the weapons into the van that will be used to deliver the huge ammount of weapoons to Wild Angels Base, when the bikers done from loding Ammo Cartels Inside the van, Mr.RadiO take his way to the location without company.
When he arrive to the Base a young guy was waiting for him immediately opened the gate so he moved his van inside and park it. The converstation started with the young guy we opened the van trunk and showed him our modren weapons coming from Cuban and he choosed to take some boxes of M4, Snipers and Grangdes the boxes costed 75k but Mr.RadiO make an dicsount for that guy because it is the second time he buys weapons from The Club so it costed 65k. After holdding the deal Mr.RadiO told the guy that he want to take some drugs instead of the weapons because The Club members were out of drugs at that moment so the payment wasnt needed
After that the young guy showed him Wild Angels Factory and the drugs they made so he choosed 2 types of Drugs, Cocaine and Weed he said that he want give the members a new thing cause they work hard. Whe both agreed. He helps the guy to Pick up the weed,cocaine from the Factory, load them on our van and go back to his ClubHouse.

Screenshots of Roleplay :

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

:::

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text

Roleplay number: 444.
Title: ~[Wild Angels Weeds]~(blueviolet,blueviolet,blueviolet,blueviolet)
Participants: @Rainy

Story:
VeX needs quick money. VeX got the idea of processing the drug and selling it to a good friend @Rainy .
After processing the drug he put her in the car and called @Rainy .
Rainy is came, put drugs in his car and pay.

ScreenShots: https://imgur.com/a/q7B6XEI

alt text
Roleplay number: 445
Title: ~[Selling guns to bikers ]~(purple,navy,navy,purple,purple)
Participants: @Yamikaze @Limbo

Story:
Yamikaze and Limbo were looking for guns.
At that moment VeX and Marko went to drink alcohol in the cafe bar.
When VeX and Marko came to the cafe bar, they heard someone talking about the weapons whose they had.
VeX and Marko were looking for a weapon and said they wanted to sell it.
Yamikaze and Limbo paid weapons and greeted dealers.

SS: https://imgur.com/a/l3ubunz

alt text
~[Event Number]~(purple,black,purple): #447
~[Event Type:]~(purple,black,purple) Chicken Shooter
~[LWS Helper:]~(purple,black,purple) @Zombie
~[Winner(s):]~(purple,black,purple) @batya (A.K.A FBI Agent)
~[Prize:]~(purple,black,purple) $1.000.000
~[ScreenShots:]~(purple,black,purple) https://imgur.com/a/o4Sn8ao

alt text
~[Event Number:]~(purple,black,purple) #448
~[Event Type:]~(purple,black,purple) Last Man Standing
~[LWS Helper]~(purple,black,purple) @Filippo
~[Winner(s):]~(purple,black,purple) @Sem (A.K.A Arms Assasins)
~[ScreenShots:]~(purple,black,purple) https://imgur.com/a/ScC9Ttz

alt text
~[Roleplay number:]~(purple,black,purple) #446
@RadiO said in Hell Hounds Motorcycle Club - Media Archive:

alt metni
alt text
Roleplay Number : #11 The Drug Deal
Roleplay Participants : ~[Hell Hound MC]~(#3b003b)( @Radio_ ) & ~[Wild Angels]~(#a00aab) ( @PewD )
Roleplay Story : It was 28/01/2019, time: 11:32, Mr.RadiO was searching for marijuana at Hell Hounds MC house, he was trying to find drugs for more than an hour. He was pissed, he gathered some members of the club there and he told them that they were run out of drugs. They would make a deal with CripZ but RadiO wanted to try something new. He heard that a new gang was growing called Wild Angels. He called them for the meeting.

alt text

They agreed to meet under Palomino Creek bridge so there wont be police or generally danger. The meet up was on 12:00. Hell Hounds arrived there first as they're base is in Dillmore.

alt text

When they arrived, they saw there was nothing there. Maybe they got there too early for the delivery or maybe the Wild Angels were taking their precautions first, to ensure that no cops were around. Mr.Radio didn't get angered for not seeing them at the meetpoint , the time that they both agreed on. He's been too many years in the business and sometimes patience is the key.The two friends and partners, for this mission lit a cigarrete and smoked it, while waiting
for them. They were not in a hurry and they liked the view, so they could wait a little bit longer.

alt text

After some time the guy finally showed up. Mr.Radio was shocked that it was just one of them taking care of the drug delivery. He understood why it took him so long to show up, probably cause engaging in illegal activites alone requires taking more precautions. A discussion followed and the buyer had a quick look at the general delivery sheet, to see if everything they agreed on was written in it.

alt text

Wild Angels guy arrived after a few minutes and he started talking about the drug deal.

alt text

They showed the Drugs, " seems fine" said PewD. Mr.RadiO wanted to taste marijuana before they make the deal, he wanted to be sure about they product he is going to buy.
The deal was made. Hell Hounds MC would pay 35.000$ for 3 boxes of marijuana and 2 boxes of cocaine. It was fair enough.
He picked up the boxes and putted them in the van, RadiO gave the briefcase to PewD and it was over.

alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number:447
@Spectre1 said in OverdoseCrime - Media Archive:

alt text
-234-
**Particpated: @IntEx @hope

• It's All about CombatShotguns and M4

Story:
alt text
when i was smoking with intex an talking once i told him lets watch Television in the base so after we watched i saw that we lost some guns because of turfs and gang robs & store robs , we lost M4 and CombatShot Guns i found we have only 2 Combat Shotguns and we don't have any M4 only AK47 and UZI and a Box Of Ammo
alt text
i loaded my big car with a empty boxes because we will have a lot of guns specially CombatShotgun and M4 From a guy waiting us named Hope
alt text
Once i saw him i gave shaked with him then we started talking about the deal we will take
alt text
i talked to him that we lost a lot of guns because of Bank robs & Store robs & Turfs & Cops then he told me good offer if you taked 100 CombatShotguns you will take 40 M4 Free i told him Cool we can take this Offer
alt text
i was saying to him that i want to see the guns , he said to me sure it's in my car i saw it have good quality not bad
alt text
He asked me why you have all of this boxes in your car , i said to him because we have to do more deals and this boxes we put the guns in it that we taked from you i told intex to put the guns in the boxes he said sure
alt text
then i gave him the cash that he want and we left me and intex and said to him it's nice to deal with you seee ya next time in another deal then we headed to base to put our guns
alt text
i taked the guns out from the car then i joined to the base to put it me and intex
alt text
we filled the empty boxes in the base with weapons then we closed it me and intex and again OverdoseCrime Dealed a good deal.

The End
alt text

alt text
~[Roleplay number:]~(purple,black,purple) #448
@Spectre1 said in OverdoseCrime - Media Archive:

alt text
Particpators: @PewD @Premier @Spectre1 @Luffy @Max
Story:

alt text
It was a clearly day while i was in the base. Suddenly i got a call from an old friend called (PewD). He was in the gang called WA. He say to me that he need some drugs as soon as possible. I didnt waste any time and went in our storeroom full of drugs. He say that he need some "weed" and "speed" for his members so they can transport them. I put them in some boxes and bring to the our jeep. After some minutes of hard working i finally done with everything. I also called our member called Premier to help me out if there was some ambush or something. We finally leave our base and went to the our meeting place
alt text
but in our way suddenly i did an accident with my car. i went to check what happened to the car i saw that the front light of car is broken and some things in the car was must to fix it after I fixed all of that so the place was in the desert where no one can saw us.
alt text
alt text
alt text
We shake our hands and proceed with our deal then i was checking again by asking him what was the type of drugs you want he told me speed and weed for his gang then he saw the drugs in my trunk. that we can offer him he say its okay and take all the boxes from the jeep to his car.
alt text
alt text
alt text
At the end he suggest me that we can come with him to his base and get some quality goods. We sit in our cars and move on. Suddenly while we was going to WildAngles base the cops show up then we drove fast with the car. They was going to arrest PewD but we parked our car and i saw Premier was trying to help PewD that he killed a cop from them and the other cops raged and drove more fast and trying to get us but he couldn't and lost his way from us and we hided at WildAngles Base as they was trying to pull us over but we didn't want to take a risk and we killed them.
alt text
alt text
. After we get in the base there we chat a bit and friend showed me a base. It was a large base with a lot of weapons and drugs. He offer me some drugs and i could say no. I pack all that in our jeep. We chat a bit and finally i decided to get in the base. We shake our hands again and move on the trip. After some hours we arrived at the base. We bring out out boxes full of drugs. We put them in our storeroom. After all that me and my buddy decided to take a rest in our bar and relax. After all it was successfully day.**

alt text

alt text
~[Event Number:]~(purple,black,purple) #449
~[Event Type:]~(purple,black,purple) Fallout
~[LWS Helper]~(purple,black,purple) @MatizZ
~[Winner(s):]~(purple,black,purple) @Sem
~[ScreenShots:]~(purple,black,purple) https://imgur.com/a/F3EYGED

alt text
~[Event Number:]~(purple,black,purple) #450
~[Event Type:]~(purple,black,purple) Chicken Kicker
~[LWS Helper]~(purple,black,purple) @MatizZ
~[Winner(s):]~(purple,black,purple) Darwin
~[ScreenShots:]~(purple,black,purple) https://imgur.com/a/yNdtrqx

alt text
~[Event Number:]~(black,purple,black) #451
~[Event Type:]~(purple,black,purple) Fallout
~[LWS Helper:]~(black,purple,black) @Ramos
~[Winner(s):]~(purple,black,purple) @Sem (A.K.A Arms Assasins)
~[Prize:]~(black,purple,black) $1.000.000
~[ScreenShots:]~(purple,black,purple) https://imgur.com/a/d6i5ZnA

alt text

Roleplay Number: #450
Title: Robbery gun shop.
Participants: @xRay .

Story: VeX got the idea of robbing a gun store.
VeX talked whit xRay and Gozala they said they would help in the robbery.
When they came to the store they worked out the plan, VeX and x Ray entered the store and killed the seller.
all the stuffs they steal were put in the van and escaped.

ScreenShots: https://imgur.com/a/00JVVgA