Wild~Angels Media Archive

Strong

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
~[Roleplay number:]~(purple) 431
~[Title:]~(purple) ~[Don't Try Me]~(purple,red,purple)
~[Participants:]~(purple) @UrBan and @Garcia1999
~[Story:]~(purple) Today i got call from my friend called @UrBan , he said he need some drugs, he knows that we are the best in drugs, the best quality in over San Andreas. He said he gonna take the drugs in near of the Last Venturas Police Department, he is a risky guy. So after that i go to meet him, there i give the drugs, he said "is this a fresh drug?" i said "Of Course! this a fresh drug from the factory!" after that he checked the drugs and he said "yes, this is a fresh drugs, Thanks" i said "Ok, your welcome". While i put the drugs into he's car trunk, one of the FBI come to we place, he is @Garcia1999. after that he ask to @UrBan "What are you doing here?" @UrBan said "Just chilling around with my friend @PewD" while @UrBan and @Garcia1999 talking to each other i pick a gun from @UrBan car trunk and aiming in @Garcia1999 head. He crowed immediately and I told him to get in the car, then @UrBan and i pick him to nowhere and killed him there.
~[ScreenShots:]~(purple) ~[Click Here!]~(purple,black,purple)

alt text
~[Roleplay number:]~(purple) 432
~[Title:]~(purple) ~[Train Hard ! ]~(purple,red,purple)
~[Participants:]~(purple) @alex0107
~[Story:]~(purple) I was sitting in my room after a full day of training. I checked out the remaining protein and found little. I contacted a friend from Overdose crime. I called him and asked him to supply the necessary amount of protein. I took my car and went to the headquarters of his gang. I found him waiting in front of the headquarters and we entered. He took me to the place of the item and I tasted it and transferred it to my car and paid the money back to the house

~[ScreenShots:]~(purple) https://imgur.com/a/fB9pmrE

alt text
~[Roleplay number:]~(purple) 433
~[Title:]~(purple) ~[The Drugs Deliver]~(purple,black,purple)
~[Participants:]~(purple) @RadiO
~[Story:]~(purple) When i was chilling in my base, i got called from The Organization member called @RadiO, he said on phone he need some fresh drugs and the best quality, after that i go take some fresh drugs and the best quality in we kitchen. After that i deliver the drugs with Strong car so no one can steal it. It took like 2 hours to got to The Organization base, after i reached the base he meet me and checking the drugs if it is a fresh one and the best quality, he say that the drugs is fresh and the best quality, after that he took 2 Kg of cocaine and told me to put it on a room that very private, after i put it on the room he paid me $3.500 and then i go back to the base.
~[ScreenShots:]~(purple) ~[Click Here!]~(purple,cyan,purple)

alt text
~[Roleplay number:]~(#b30bb3,#702470,#702470)434
~[Title:]~(#9c0c9c) Exchange (Drugs against Protein)
~[Participants:]~(#9c0c9c) @Spectre1
~[Story:]~(#9c0c9c) while i was smoking a cigar at our base i decided to take a look at our drugs and guns storage, There was an extra Drugs that we don't need and i was thinking about a deal then an idea came up, so as far as i know OC has one of the best quality of protein around sa, i picked up my phone and called an old friend which works with OC, we arranged to meet at their base to avoid being arrested by a random cop anyways, i took my car and i drove to their base, he was waiting me at the entrance also he welcomed me after a quick chat i opened my car's trunk and showed him the drugs that i brought to him also i asked him if he could show me their protein aswell. After i saw it, i really liked the quality, So i took the amount of protein to load it he helped me to load it in my car and i did the same i helped him in loading the drugs in their storage after finishing the deal i drove back to our base, that was good to deal with OCs.
~[ScreenShots:]~(#9c0c9c) https://imgur.com/a/Q6aHo7t

alt text
~[Roleplay number:]~(purple) 435
~[Title:]~(purple) ~[HRMC Deal]~(purple,lime,purple)
~[Participants:]~(purple) @HardBass
~[Story:]~(purple) While i was chilling at my base, some of Hell Raisers Motorcycle Club come, he was @HardBass and he come because he need drugs, he handed like $10.000. After that i show him the way to we kitchen, he was suprised the kitchen is big, he looking at some LSD and he want to take 4 Kg of LSD, and i said "Deal!" i pick up the 4 Kg of LSD for him and gave it to him. After that i told him to leave the base immedietly, he gave me he's $10.000.
~[ScreenShots:]~(purple) ~[Click Here!]~(black,purple,black)

alt text
~[Roleplay number:]~(purple) 436
~[Title:]~(purple) ~[Party Party Party !!]~(blue,green,blue)
~[Participants:]~(purple) @Matias
~[Story:]~(purple) Partying and enjoying time with members is important to us. After the amount running out of alcohol I went to the best alcohol sellers in San Andreas, CripZ I called my friend @Matias and asked him to make some boxes of alcohol. I equipped my truck and went to his place, he prepared the quantity for me, we took it to the truck and after the end we shook hands because we had not met for a long time. I took the truck and headed to the base of my gang and put the boxes in its assigned place
~[ScreenShots:]~(purple) https://imgur.com/a/AQiincv

alt text
~[Roleplay number:]~(purple) 437
~[Title:]~(purple) ~[Wild Angels Weeds !]~(Green,purple,Green,Purple,Green)
~[Participants:]~(purple) @MeDai
~[Story:]~(purple) Drugs are the second important thing to raise our money. A customer called me asking me to sell some cannabis. I asked him to come to the gang base to get his goods. After he came I went and brought some cannabis, and took it to the workshop and processed. I gave him his goods and took my money

~[ScreenShots:]~(purple) :https://imgur.com/a/sW8q7QW

alt text
~[Roleplay number:]~(purple) 437
~[Title:]~(purple) ~[The Pirates Deal !]~(black,purple,black,Purple,black)
~[Participants:]~(purple) @Arone
~[Story:]~(purple) In addition to assassinations, drugs, hallucinogenic tablets, modified cars, alcohol. We sell arms as well, not ordinary weapons, but original weapons. One of the famous pirates came to buy some weapons for his group. I took him to the arms store and showed him the box he had requested, and we emptied it and tested the weapons in it. He asked me to move his boxes inside a protected and covered truck.I transferred the funds to the headquarters of his group and received my money and returned to the base of the gang

~[ScreenShots:]~(purple) :https://imgur.com/a/Z7nM9EG

alt text
~[Roleplau number:]~(purple) 438
@Andre said in Demon Disciples Motorcycle Club | Activity Feed:

^[alt text]

^[The sudden robbery!]

Demon Disciples Motorcycle Club RP #5

Story:

As every day I woke up in the morning feeling so tired about the last night party at the bar, I prepared my coffee and then I went out of the house checking my beautiful bike, suddenly one of my best friends called ( @PewD ) called me on my phone asking me to come to the Bone County bar, he said that he needed to talk with me about an urgent thing, and he asked me to grab all my mechanics equipment for some reasons, I took my bike and started driving, after 20 minute, I was there, I parked my bike, and entered the bar, I greeted the barman and started looking around, searching for my friend, he waved at me, and then we bought a beer.

:::

alt text

He started talking to me about his bike, and the small accident he had yesterday when he was drunk, he said that his bike is a bit damaged and I needed to take a look on it to see if it dangerous or not, as I was a good mechanic especially at fixing bikes I accepted the work, we paid the beer and went out of the bar, after checking it, everything was alright.

alt text

We were talking about random stuff suddenly I saw a big truck and with a reflex, I stared at the driver, suddenly it came to my mind the picture of the guy from a big mafia called Underground Empire called ( @UrBan ) who was blackmailing me when he saw me selling drugs, last month.

alt text

I told my friend that we are going to keep following him with our bikes, he obeyed the order without asking any question, we were following him like for 15 minutes, when we finally were in a safe place, we rammed his car, and directly started aiming at him.

alt text

alt text

alt text

When he came out of his car, he was holding a Deagle, we started warning him if he doesn't throw that gun from his hand, we'll shoot, he obeyed the order, we started talking about how it was funny to find him here by himself and all this stuff, suddenly my friend told me to check what he was delivering, I went to the trunk and started opening the boxes, I was so surprised when I knew that he was delivering drugs, so I told him to keep following us without doing any dumb move, we searched him and all his car, we took his gun and we threw his phone on the river and then we started driving to an unknown place

alt text

alt text

alt text

When we were there, we took him out of his car, we started beating him so hard, after that I shot him on his head, after that, I parked my bike in a safe place and started driving the truck to my small warehouse.

alt text

alt text

S

alt text

Roleplay number: 439.
Title: Bank Robbery.
Participants: @Rainy @Matias @Hash @Toni @Toni2686

Story: VeX and @Rainy have designed a bank robbery. They came to the bank and started rob. They took the hostage and killed him @Toni2686 .
VeX and @Rainy collected the money and spent it on drugs they bought from @Matias .
While VeX and @Rainy bought drugs, detective @Hash was investigating the murder.
@Hash has arrested VeX and @Rainy.

ScreenShots: https://imgur.com/a/2ks9TuZ