Wild~Angels Media Archive

Strong

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Kayle said in Black Syndicate | Media Centre:

alt text

Participants: Black Syndicate ( @kayle ) and Wild Angels ( @Yamikaze )

Date : 11.01.2019

Story: It was a wonderful day in San Andres. I got this news that there was a gun dealer named Judy coming from outside the city and selling arms in our area. So I contacted a friend of mine and he was so good at it. I increased his salary at the base of his gang to agree on what we would do with Judy. He told me he would kidnap him and send him to me at the base of the gang to make a little conversation to see what he was doing.Half an hour later, my friend called me and told me that he had kidnapped Judy and he was coming to me at the base. I told him that I was waiting for him. Five minutes later he arrived and found me waiting at the gates. We entered Judy into the torture room and asked him things like where he was from. What he does in our area, and who provides him with weapons and his social status, replied to Judy, saying that from outside the city he recently moved to San Andres to work as an arms dealer to earn money and said that no one provides him with weapons. He is the one who buys them from He also said he was married and had 3 young children. He asked me not to kill him and forgive him this time because he had crossed the border and was selling in our own hometown so I thought of me and my friend and found that he should be killed to be a lesson for others who would think of crossing their lines. Then we killed him and paid my friend the price of the operation and I also thanked him for helping me.

:::
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
:::

alt text
~[Roleplay Number]~(purple): 426
@Franks said in Hell Raisers MC | Media Archive:

35th RolePlay

Short Scenario: I was chilling at my base when I realized we were out of drugs, we personally don't use them, but when we sell them forward for more money we actually get a lot profit, I contacted some good buddies of mine. They responded quickly and told them to meet me at their base, I drove there with my boxville.

alt text

When I got there we started talking about how everything is going, life, the gang etc.. After a few minutes of random chatting we finally got to the point of this meet up.

alt text

I followed him to a locked room.

alt text

When he opened the door I was instantly surprised how many drugs they had, how many weapons.. That was some extreme shit.. He showed me the way to the drugs.

alt text

After checking out the place and looking into all the drugs we decided to get them back in my boxville

alt text

After we got all the drugs into the boxville we started chatting about life again, after a few minutes I finally paid him after discussing the price.

alt text

After paying him, I got into my boxville and drove back to our base.

alt text

Participants: HRMC|Franklin|Prez ( @Franks ) [WA]PewD ( @PewD )

Organizations: ~[Hell Raisers MC]~(sienna) - ~[Wild Angels]~(purple)

~[Roleplay Number: 427.]~(blueviolet)
@RadiO said in Organization Zero | Role play archive:

alt text

Title: Extinguishing any shortage
Participants: @Radio_ , @Poki , @PewD and @KARIM
Story: As the days went by and the request of cocaine in the streets got increased rapidly, it brought our organization on an inconvenient place were our stocks were running low. Some strict measures had to be taken on the proportions spread out and of course we had to find another supplier, good enough for us to rely on. There were rumours across the streets of new prospects that had on their possession some good quality cocaine being transported from the fountain of cocaine, Colombia, so we had to give em a chance.

Later on the day, and as we had gathered the information needed, we set up a meeting with a notoriously known guy named Karim,a member of the gang Wild Angels,in order for us to discuss a deal which would benefit both of the sides.

alt text

Due to our extreme professionalism we as Organization Zero could not bare but not trying that white powder they were offering us. Without no further do, Karim cut open a key and gave us a small sample of the product and indeed it was everything we heard on the streets about

alt text

We negotiated the details on the bar with the companion of some good old whiskey they offered us and we came up on a deal that was best suitable for both sides.
We were not willing to pay more than 3k a key and they would accept nothing else than 4k so we close up to 3.5k after some good negotiations from our side.

alt text
alt text

Once the price got set, Wild Angels went to their storage to do their part of the deal. On our side, we headed back to our vehicle to grab the briefcase.

alt text
The members of Wild Angels started to load the powder inside our vehicle, and of course, received their money.

alt text
alt text
We returned to our Headquarters before dawn, we loaded the powder in our stock and we called that a day.

alt text
~[12/01/2019 -SF BANK ROBBERY 8/8 #198]~(red,violet,magenta,violet,magenta,violet,magenta,violet,magenta,violet,violet,violet,blueviolet,blueviolet,blueviolet,blueviolet,magenta,magenta,magenta,magenta,magenta,magenta,violet,violet,violet,magenta,magenta,violet,violet,violet,magenta,magenta,magenta,magenta,violet,violet,violet,violet,magenta,violet,violet,magenta,magenta,violet,violet,violet,violet,violet,magenta,magenta,magenta,magenta,violet)

alt text

~[12/01/2019 -SF BANK ROBBERY 8/8 #199]~(red,violet,magenta,violet,magenta,violet,magenta,violet,magenta,violet,violet,violet,blueviolet,blueviolet,blueviolet,blueviolet,magenta,magenta,magenta,magenta,magenta,magenta,violet,violet,violet,magenta,magenta,violet,violet,violet,magenta,magenta,magenta,magenta,violet,violet,violet,violet,magenta,violet,violet,magenta,magenta,violet,violet,violet,violet,violet,magenta,magenta,magenta,magenta,violet)

alt text

alt text
~[Roleplay Number]~(purple): 428
@Andre said in Demon Disciples Motorcycle Club | Activity Feed:

^[alt text]

^[The bikes robbery!]

Story:

One week ago, I heard that a new MC group called the Hell Hounds were created, as we are the Demon Disciples, we don't accept any new MC in San Andreas, we decided to threaten them somehow to show who are the real MCs, so we hired one of the skilled spies called @PewD to give us information about them... today I was in the bar talking with my brothers about some random stuffs suddenly I saw him coming, I greeted him and paid a beer for him, after that he told me that he got some information about the Hell Hounds, I called the others to come next to me and to listen to everything, he said that he knew that they requested 12 bikes from one of the biggest trucking companies in San Andreas called All Load Trucking, and it's going to pass from the Bone County Highway at 4 PM, I was so grateful to him, I gave him the cash for his service, when I was checking the time I knew that it still only 2 hours, I started getting ready, I took my guns as my brothers did, and then I jumped on my bike and started driving to the highway, after 1 hour and 45 minutes of driving we were in the spot that the spy told us to wait on and there we blocked the road with our bikes, I lighted a cigarette and started waiting for there trucker, when he finally came I asked him to get out of his car, and I was so surprised when I knew that she was a girl, she said that her name was Alicia-Baker ( @Crash ) I asked her for who is she delivering these bikes but she doesn't say a word after 10 minutes of talking to her I started getting so pissed off, I punshed her face and I told the others to keep an eye on her, they started '' having fun '' with her, I went inside the truck and started looking for the logbook, to make sure if this delivery was for the Hell Hounds, after doing it, I told them to leave her alone and I ordered her to drive to our hood in Red County and told my brothers to keep following us with their bikes, when we finally was there I told her to leave the cargo there, suddenly I saw her grabing a gun from her back so I directly shot her on the head, I asked the others to burial her body while I was parking the bikes, after that everything was going to good.

Screenshots:

https://imgur.com/a/ps9J2Sy

alt text
~[Roleplay Number]~(purple): 429
~[Title]~(purple): ~[OverdoseCrime Deal]~(#a306b5,#a306b5,black,black,black,#a306b5,#a306b5)
~[Participants]~(purple): @Hoodie
~[Story]~(purple): I was leaning on my car when i realized we were out of guns, we use guns for kidnapping, robbing store, and also we sell them back and get a lot of profit. So i contacted some good business that have the best guns quality in Last Venturas they are OverdoseCrime. They responded quickly and he told me to come to their base, so i drove there with my stallion when i reached the gate of OverdoseCrime base, the guy that i talked to him is waiting me, his name is @Hoodie I was surprised, the inside turned out to be wider and they have a big parking lot, i walk to @Hoodie and start asking "Is this OverdoseCrime base ?" he answered "You blind ? this is OverdoseCrime Base!" and i feel shy for asking that. After that i ask him that he have M4 and Combat Shotgun or no. He silenced, he just walk to a room that where the gun placed, i followed him and see so many guns in there then he walk to me and asking what i need and i said i need 5 M4 and 2 Combat Shotgun.
and he take the 5 M4 and 2 Combat Shotgun for me and give he give it to me and i take it finally i paid him, he told me that will cost you $5.000 so i payed it. I leave that room and take the guns to my Stallion and go back to my Base.
~[ScreenShots:]~(purple) ~[Click Here!]~(purple,red)

alt text
~[Roleplay number:]~(purple) 430
~[Title:]~(purple) ~[You Cannot Escape From Me]~(purple,black,black,purple)
~[Participants:]~(purple) @UrBan and @Franks
~[Story:]~(purple) Back in 2010 when i have friend called @Franks, but in 2013 he betrayed me because i sayed to him that he is a Fool, because of that everyday i crying and crying remembered that time he betrayed me, but from my deepest heart i wan't to kill him because he hurt my heart. So i have some people to search him across San Andreas. One day my guy find him, that guy that finded @Franks is @UrBan .While i was chilling in my gang base @UrBan come and telling me that @Franks is in LVA Freight Depot chilling around there. Before i go to LVA Freight Depot i want to take some gun to kill that bastard, after i take some gun i go there as soon as possible with @UrBan. That info were right we found @Franks there and we killed him. Now my heart is not hurt anymore.
~[ScreenShots:]~(purple) ~[Click Here!]~(purple,red,purple)