• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
~[Roleplay Number:]~(purple) 424
@XpookS said in Special Task Force | Media Archive:

alt text
Roleplay type: Dangerous Mission
**Description of roleplay
29th of December 2018, No one will forget this date, where Special Task Force saved the country from deadly exploitation. It was Christmas period everyone is chilling around with his family and playing with the snow like every Christmas. I was like everyone in holidays having fun with my daughter and watching the TV since I finished my work and The Commander gave me a few days to have a break, Suddenly, I had an urgent phone, Yes It was from the Commander, He said that we have a big problem and I have to head to the work, I wore my clothes and I head as fast as I can to the Base to check the matter. After a few minutes, Somehow I arrived at the base in a fast time, I was driving over 185 Kmph. I moved to the office to talk with the commander, He said that we have a dangerous mission, a gang called Wild Angels trying to do a terrorist operation, They ordered over 50 grenades and 2 Nuclear bombs. so I changed my special clothes for this operation, and I moved to the Radar room with my Mate to check the location and know more information about it, then we headed to the roof we found the pilot waiting for us, we entered the helicopter and we started our way to the Place, after 1 hour of flying with the plane, we arrived at the ship where the Gang getting the delivery. so we took our Parachute and we jump off, and then when we arrived at the ship we took our weapons and we moved to the second stage where there is the noise of people talking about the terrorist operation, It was a sensitive operation, any mistake from me or my squadmate result to our death. I had to focus and pray of course. we checked the door and we entered lightly. In the second stage, we found 4 people, 2 of them were armed, I went to the left and Agent. Riley moved to the right and I told him in to keep watching for my go. We took our position and we started shooting, the suspect Shot me, and thank god It didn't hit me. we managed to kill them all. The operation is Successfully completed and again the Special Task Force saved the country from a deadly operation, and they proved that they can deal with the dangerous Missions. "Whilst there is life, there is fight".

Interrogation*Participant(s):** @GanJa @Riley @VeX @Bones @MortalSupreme
Screenshots:
:::
https://imgur.com/a/jZkxSVV
:::