• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
Role Play Number: 405
@Karma said in Black Syndicate | Media Centre:

alt text
Black Syndicate & Wild Angels
Title : Our First Deal Together .
Story : It's was my first working for the Black Syndicate Mafia , My boss ordered me to buy us a new package of Cuban Cocaine . I had a friend of mine named "Xpooks" who were working for "Wild Angels " , I decided to call him and ask him if he has some good stuff that i can buy from him , he said that he has what i need and accepted my request then he told me to meet him at "Wild Angels" base after Two hours . At 13:05 , i took my Burrito vehicle and drove to "Wild Angels" base to meet "Xpooks" and make the deal with him . After a while , I arrived at their base and i met "Xpooks" there , we shaked hands and he invited me to enter inside their base to show the Cocaine package that he prepared for me . I entered their interior and "Xpooks" has shown me the package so i asked him to taste some of it before i buy it so i can make sure that it's pure enough to buy . I took out a knife from my pocket and took a bag of Cocaine and tasted it , I found out that It's some good stuff and it deserves to buy it . So i told "Xpooks" that i will buy 10-Kgs for 10.000$ , "Xpooks" accepted the prize so we loaded the Cocaine package in my burrito then i went back to my base .
ScreenShots : https://imgur.com/a/diVxd2P

bolded text