• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
~[Roleplay Number: 397]~(purple)
@Zei said in The Company | Media Archive:

~[ROLEPLAY #569 ]~(maroon,red)
~[ROLEPLAY WITH: ]~(maroon,red) Wild Angels
~[Participants: ]~(maroon,red) @xParKy

The WA members are in need of weapones that's why they called "The Company" to help them afford so they contacted one of our members that showed them the catalogue ,so he sent them the link to the website hidden in the dark web to buy it

alt text
alt text

So the Wild Angels member managed to meet with the seller representing "The Comapny" and buy from him 3 AKM Gen2 and 4 CIA Model PAP.
They managed to meet in a faraway place so nobody can't see them
alt text
The WA was very glas that the price of our weapones were amazing so he parked his vehicle and waited for Zei to come. When the seller arrived he quickly parked his vehicle and talked with the buyer about the price then opened the trunk of his BMW M3 that was fulfilled with what we can say goods
alt text
alt text
They Got a good conversation Then the seller weared is special gloves so his fingerprints don't stay on the weapones and transferred them form his trunk to the trunk of the range rover of the WA member that was so glad that the transaction was made successfully and then everyone went from a road and took thei places like nothing happened
alt text

alt text
~[Roleplay Number: 398]~(purple)
~[Participants: ]~(purple) @xParKy @K2rhym
~[Story:]~(purple) Easy mission
A new Car model have realized, A bullet 2018 Model it Was a very sexy car but expensive, It the best way to gain money by selling this hot car I Had to find an idea to get it, and suddenly K2rhym find a way he knows a businessman bought that car yesterday so he told us to steal it
alt text
And after few minutes we find him parking his car so we stand to wait for the best moment and for his mistake and yeah he did it and we go in we took the keys, and we killed him
alt text
alt text
We get in the car and we called my old friend xParKy he's our personal mechanic and we deal with him about
cars and such staffs
alt text
And when we arrived I found him waiting for us next to his house at ls, I parked the car and I start talking with him about the money and the car, he was pretty surprised since the car was pretty cool and beautiful so we
talked about the deal it Was 450.000$ he will pay it in our bank account Wild Angels
alt text
alt text
We ended the deal and We go back to our Base with easy money and easy kidnapping and again and easy mission for Wild Angels.

alt text
~[Roleplay Number: 399]~(purple)
~[Participants: ]~(purple) @JohnnyEnglish
~[Story:]~(purple) Hunting enemies
Wild angels is a well-known gang about hunting and killing enemies, And once Overdose criminals had a problem with a businessman he tried to make troubles for them so they had to deal with him as soon as possible.
So they called Wild angels, an overdose criminal member called a WA member to do the mission.
I took my car and I moved to Overdose criminals base,and when I arrived i found Johnny waiting for me so we talked about the mission and he gave me some details and information about the guy he lives in a big house in Los Santos (vinewood) and he told me an important info that this guy gonna leave his house today at 7:50 AM he will visit his manager. So I took my sniper and I started my way to his house,
after a few minutes of the patient he leaves the house and got a call so it was the best time to kill him. I found a good place next to his house and hid from the cops and of course, I make sure that I equip my silencer so none know when I fire him, I relaxed and focused than I killed him with a headshot and I run into him to make sure he is dead and I took my car and I go back to my base.
after the mission, I called Johnny and I told him that the mission is done and of course he paid me for my hard work
and again an easy mission for the Wild angels and that why they call us the best of the best at Hunting and killing enemies
~[Secrenshots:]~(purple) https://imgur.com/a/Rvkjwz9