Wild~Angels Media Archive

Strong

alt text
Roleplay Number: 393
@Pump said in The Company | Media Archive:

alt text
Roleplay #383 - Trade (With Wild Angels)
It was an early morning in a Monday full of work for James, The Company Member. Mr. Thing, one of The Company Director called him to his office. A deal is waiting for him, however, James was asked to make a trade with "Wild Angels", "Guns & Grenades" versus a hostage. James didn't like much the idea but he couldn't say anything.
alt text
Nevertheless, James got out of the office, went to drink beer in the bar, located behind The Headquarters of "The Company".
alt text
The next day, James called the doctor "Risola" to provide for him Packs of Guns, ammo. Then he went to the hideout, loaded it with the doctor. After thanking "Risola", He headed to "Wild Angels" headquarters located in Las Venturas. Before coming in, James got the guns out of the trunk. When he entered, he found "Jonas" waiting for him.
alt text
So he had a conversation with him:
-Hello, Buddy
-Hi, Shall I see what's packed there?
-You may need to show me the hostage first.
-Ah, you're James, Sorry for the misunderstanding.
-No need to worry.
-I'll be going to get the hostage.
-Have your time.
alt text
Within 10 Minutes, Jonas came out with a good-looking man, who had the look of a "Businessman".
Anyways, They have done the trade.
Then James got back to the headquarters with the recommended stuff.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
Roleplay Number: 394
@Bosk said in OverdoseCrime - Media Archive:

alt text
Roleplay Number: #163
Participants: OC|>Bosk , [WA]xParky
Title: Supplements Dealing

It was a chilling evening on Sunday, I was chilling arround with my fellas then I got a phone call from some old friends, they asked me to have a meet so they could see the newest supplements we provide,as they knew that we are manufacturing the best quality protein and supplements. They called me to visit them @WA Base. So I load up my van with supplements and protein, I started heading there, When I reached the meet point, I unload the van and I show them the newest supplements and the protein pills that we manufacturing, they really do like the quality of these stuff. Also they know that we are the only manufacturing factory who provides these stuff all arround SA. We made a deal and I selled them two boxes. Our finally deal is to meet again in couple of weeks so they can buy more of out stuff. These we sell them, its only for a shot.
Screenshots::::
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
:::

alt text
Roleplay Number: 395
@Dollface said in OverdoseCrime - Media Archive:

alt text
RP#166
Participants : @Elyes . @xParKy
Story:
Today I've Met with my Ol'friend @Elyes at our Gang's Bar so we decided to buy some drinks and get wasted since it's been a really long time we've seen each other... While drinking and having Fun he started talking about his financial problemsand how he is very low on money. and he got mouths to feed and he has no idea what to do about that.
alt text
alt text
So This Idea Pop up in my mind. which I was planning to do but i just needed a second member. Now That Elyes With me it would go easy. The Plan was to go to the nearest Ammunition Store and rob it. we'll take all the money and weapons. Upgrade the weapons and sell them illegally for a better price.
we hopped up in our gang's car abd went to the store.
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
It went Pretty easy and Elyes decided to kill him so no clue of us left behind.
Then we went up to the closest warehouses and upgraded the weap we stole.
alt text
Called Up one of Wild Angels Members who was so glad Buying Our fast upgraded weapons. Tried them a bit while making the deal. the we said farewell to each other while both of us Happy. The Happiest one was Elyes. Got more money than he expected.
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

@Dollface said in OverdoseCrime - Media Archive:

alt text
RP#166
Participants : @Elyes . @xParKy
Story:
Today I've Met with my Ol'friend @Elyes at our Gang's Bar so we decided to buy some drinks and get wasted since it's been a really long time we've seen each other... While drinking and having Fun he started talking about his financial problemsand how he is very low on money. and he got mouths to feed and he has no idea what to do about that.
alt text
alt text
So This Idea Pop up in my mind. which I was planning to do but i just needed a second member. Now That Elyes With me it would go easy. The Plan was to go to the nearest Ammunition Store and rob it. we'll take all the money and weapons. Upgrade the weapons and sell them illegally for a better price.
we hopped up in our gang's car abd went to the store.
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
It went Pretty easy and Elyes decided to kill him so no clue of us left behind.
Then we went up to the closest warehouses and upgraded the weap we stole.
alt text
Called Up one of Wild Angels Members who was so glad Buying Our fast upgraded weapons. Tried them a bit while making the deal. the we said farewell to each other while both of us Happy. The Happiest one was Elyes. Got more money than he expected.
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text~
[Roleplay Number:]~ 396
~[RP#167]~
~[Participants :]~ @Reus . @Crow55
~[Story :]~ Stealing Extra Weapons
We heard that some shop have a big stock of ammunition and weapons in their base.
One night,in LS Esplanade North: we separated around the Shop base observing it.Trying to find a solution to enter their base trying to reach their ammunition stock. "[CDC]Reus" was sniping from the bridge In order to protect me if discovered ordered. There was no way to enter the base except one dangerous way.
After consultation, i just wanted to take look if there is any of guardsman around the base, so i found nothing.Preparation for any risk can face me in the shop base, "[CDC]Reus" was waiting me with a car near the base .
After positioning successfully in the base i begin sneaking on it. i just was alone and i'm not armed with sufficient quantity of ammunition to take the risk to do a live exchange.Also i did not expect the presence of this number of guardsmans on the base It really was a risky operation that's why we decided to withdraw. also we pick that amazing stock of ammunition to "WA" base and we tried to get them in the boxs.
Participants: ~[~[Comando da Capital]~]~ : ~[Reus,]~ ~[~[Wild~Angels]]~~ : ~[~Crow]~
Screens: https://imgur.com/a/TtpkyC7