• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
Roleplay Number: 385
Roleplay Title: Fastest arms deal
PARTICIPANTS: @K2rhym
Story:I was relaxing in my room having fun and chilling after the bank rob that we did three hours ago, but suddenly I found a message on my phone it was an THC member asking for arms he said that the last commodity ended and they need more arms...
so I picked up from our secret place 100 of the last version of M4, , 100 grenades and 250 shotgun then I put them in my Car and took my way to the THC base. I had no problems on the road since there are no cops so I arrived very fast to the base and I find K2rhyme waiting for me. I parked the Car and I stopped the engine. I showed him the commodity and he likes it so we dealt like usual he will pay me in my bank account and again easy deals and mission for us and of course that why they called us best of the best in deals {Wild Angels }
SS: https://imgur.com/a/iBKI2ET

alt text
Roleplay Number: 386
Roleplay Title: Easy Deal
PARTICIPANTS: @xParKy @K2rhym @NubBob
Story: Once, I was chilling around with my gangmates after a long day we were chatting about the gang future,suddenly my phone rang,It was Thc their gang member called me, he was asking for drugs so I told him that we need arms too so we gonna exchange arms with drugs so he accepted it..
I Put the drugs in my Huntley's trunk and I start my way it was mid-night and many cops around patrolling so I had to drive fast and hide as much as I can..After few Hours I arrived at the base I saw nubbob aka ThC member waiting for us he opened the gates and I parked the car I told him to check the commodity since I bring some Cocaine, Weed and a new fresh marijuana from South America after that he took me the secret place to show me last weapons models, I found AK47,M4.. and new sniper model so I took from every weapon a little bit and I finished the deal, and then I took my way back to the base.
SS: https://imgur.com/a/b2t3v88