• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
Roleplay Number : 379
Participants : BBMC @Hash
Story :
A member of the gang "Overdosecrime "was walking near the area called "red country" until he saw a farm in the party above a small mountain and he decided to visit it and inspect the place on arrival he found it almost empty. After he start searching a few minutes found a luxury car and decided to steal and take it to the base of his gang, He could not open the front door, but he got the idea of calling a member of the gang of wild angels to help him steal it , So I was near my home I received a call from my friend in a gang OC We exchanged the conversation until He asked me to come quickly to help him steal the car after he gave me the address of the place .. I did not hesitate and rejected his request , i went there quickly When I arrived i found him in trouble and he told me that he needs this car but it is locked ,It was not difficult for me because I know how to deal with this because I stole a lot from before. I went to the trunk my car to get the equipment. After that I unlocked the car door in 20minutes because The car was really well fortified.
Finally I gave the car to my friend to spend his affairs and thanked me for my help .
Screenshots : https://imgur.com/a/ocfqhWy