• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
Roleplay Number : 377
Participants : @kaitoX @Staifi @K2rhym @XpookS
Story :
2 years ago, Cops attacked our weapons store, so we had to take the weapons to a safe place. Today i received a phone call from my boss he told me that i need to be on a specific place and wait for some helpers, so they tell me the details about next deal. 10 minutes later i knew that i had to drive a truck fully with weapons, our old weapons, and take them to a safe place, i got in with my helper and went to that place, the helpers drove right behind me so they protect me from any kind of threats, as soon as we arrived, we immediatly started putting the weapons inside of the small garage! i called my boss again after we were done and told him that we finished our mission.
Screenshots : https://imgur.com/a/OIYgrUO

alt text
Roleplay Number : 378
Participants : OC / BBMC "AS CIVILLIAN " / @Arone
Story :
Today, my friend in the gang named Arone, who is nicknamed the Butcher and this is Because he is not afraid of anyone and Kills any one cause of his problems
He was released from prison after being arrested for theft and criminal acts , It was good news for me but for him something else, he told me he needed revenge from the defense minister that she caused him all this problems she is the one who kept him away from life and his family , I could not stop him even with one word because he was right in what he would do and think about So I took the first step to help him and he gave him a quantity of weapons to kill her, because we had news that the defense minister would meet in San Fierro with a group of politicians , So my friend went one hour before the meeting and waited there for the specified time. The Minister arrived at the meeting place in a limousine with politicians and a police car in the back to protect them Fortunately, he had a crazy idea that he had entered the place before them and sat on the roof to use the snipers and Police officers stood in their sides to protect them and the politicians sat in the lead and the minister started the speech , 30 seconds later my friend killed the minister and everyone inside and made it a massacre there The blood is everywhere and the ocean is painted red and he ran away again .
Screenshots : https://imgur.com/a/bFxye2v