• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
Roleplay number : 371
@wolf said in The Blood Brothers MC Media Archive:

alt text

-=(black,red)Roleplay ( Number )= 127

-=(black,red)Roleplay Title:=- Special Weapons

-=(black,red)Story:=- one day i got a mission form the leader wanted me to buy a huge amount of m4 from any gang after he i got a mission i Search for the Best Gang Sell Weapons and i See Wild~Angels sell it and have high Quality after it i call Hope to sell to me A lot of amount of M4 he say Sure and he tell me meet me in WA Base after i arrived to the Base hope take me to the storage Room after he take me we start Working i started to Tested M4 and hope Showed me the Target after i shoot the Target i see the Quality is good after it Hope asked me how many Creates you want i tell him i want 1k Creates he say Sure after it i tell him how much do you want he say 700k i tell him sure then i go to Car to get the Cash after it i gave him the money after it he gave me the Creates and i loaded it into the car after it i come back to The BBMC Base

-=(black,red)Screenshoot(s):=-

:::

https://postimg.cc/gallery/n3cbuf30/b1f59c73/

alt text
Roleplay number : 372
Participants: @XpookS
Story : We got a call this morning from an Underground Empire member called Xpooks, he wanted to buy some of our drugs since its the best and well known in San Andreas. so we set with him an appointment (6PM @ Las Venturas Airport).
So without any further a do, i took the plane and went directly to Las Venturas Airport, there, i found him waiting for me.
So we shake hands and started negotiating about our drugs quality then we started talking about the price. after 10 Minutes of talking we made the deal and started loading the packs to our Client, It was a very clean and fast operation.
ScreenShots : enzelnayek

alt text
Roleplay Number: 373
Participants: @Xtream , @KARIM
Rp with ~[TMH]~(lime)

@xtream said in The Motor Heads - TMH | Media Archive:

alt text

Role Play Number: 197

Participants in The RP: @Filex @KARIM
RP Scenario:Today was a busy day for the mechanics. It was the date where cars had to do technical check ups for their cars. Even The Motor Heads Blueberry garage had all kinds of customers for a technical check up. So the mechanics recieved a call by a anonymous caller to push every other customer to come later as soon as they finish with them. After a conversation on the phone the mechanics got convinced and made the place free for them to come. After a short introduction they were the Wild Angels , a gang somewhere around Bone County which came to check up their car. So one of our mechanics checked the engine and the oil filter.He saw the engine's work rate and the state of the breaks. Then he checked the wheels and their discs if they had any problem. Also to finish he checked the car in the computer to see if there was any other problem but it was fine. So they took the car and gave our mechanics 1000 dollars cash for what they have done.

ScreenShot(s):https://imgur.com/a/kBq6rhF

alt text
Roleplay Number: 374
Participants: Overdosecrim @Dollface @hoodie
Title: Smuggling by sea
Story: I searched for a corrupt businessman to help me. After my long search, I arrived at a person and asked him to help me find a gang that was protecting the ship driver because we would smuggle a group of cars to our base by sea from Tierra Robada to San Vierro , He did not reject this and used the "overdose" band for this task. On the appointed day they met each of the driver and two members of the gang on a road close to the ship and checked the ship from afar , A few minutes later they started the mission and went to the ship and the driver took her to the coast of Las Vegas and the gang protected him. After arriving, the mission was successful without any information from the police. They turned the containers with cars into the base of the gang "OC" The deal was signed between the commander and the gang overdosecrim
In the end, they turned the cars into our base "Wild angels base " With their own truck ! and I thanked both of them and presented what we agreed to the leader , peace
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/qJOpJsw

alt text
Roleplay Number: 375
Participants: @hope @Wolf
Title: Drugs Deal
Story: Well , i was sorting some stuff for my gang , i got a phone call from a friend wanted me to sell him some weed from our small farm inside our base because he know that we have the best quality in San Andreas and sell it for the cheapest price so we start planing together ,where should we meet and how much weed he needs etc.... after 1 hour and 30 minutes approx we finished talking and we planned that we will meet in Wa base which have the weed farm inside it and he will come in the midnight so none see us and he want all the weed we have in our farm so i prepared myself and waited him after he arrived to the base , he parked his van (Pony ) then i showed him the weed we have in the farm and he said he will take it all so i told him to wait little bit after i harvest i went to our storage and tied the with a rope and then i loaded his van with the tied weed after i am done loading he gave me a briefcase full of money then he entered his van and left our base.
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
~[R]~(purple)oleplay Number: 376
~[P]~(purple)articipants: ~[BBMC:]~(red,maroon,sienna)@Wolf \ ~[STF:]~(#050e91)@Victor
~[T]~(purple)itle: Drugs Deal Went Wrong
~[S]~(purple)tory: Today i got a call from a guy from BBMC called wolf he want to buy another quantity of drugs but he didn't want weed this time he wanted to buy some cocaine packages since he dealt with us last time he liked our quality and he told his Boss about us so they will buy from us any kind of drugs they need because they liked our quality ,he wanted 10 boxes full of cocaine packages i said this will take a period of time since you requested huge amount of cocaine he said okay when you will be ready ? , i said tomorrow and we will meet in BBMC base then we ended the call , in the same time there was a cop from a squad called STF he was listening to our call and he heard everything we said so he prepared his police car and went to the location which i gave to wolf in the call after a one day in the morning i prepared my huntley and went to BBMC , i arrive in the evening i saw wolf waiting me inside BBMC base waving at me so i went inside the base and parked the car and in the same time Officer.Victor was watching us waiting for the perfect time to attack after 5 mins he decided to attack us because he saw wolf tasting our cocaine when he arrived to us he aimed at us and forced us to drop our weapons so we did what he said then he handcuffed us then he took us to RCPD to register our names in police database after he registered our names he sent us to the cells .

~[S]~(purple)creenshots: https://postimg.cc/gallery/2jfc9qejg/29ff972d/