• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
Roleplay Number: 368
@kiroa6ko said in Comando da Capital Media Center:

alt text

Role play with: Wild Angels : @KARIM

Rolplay Story:I was at my base until I got the idea of stealing an arms factory in Los Santos. But I wanted to ask "Wa" for help. So I drove my car to the base of the wild angels. When I arrived I found two members of arone and cream
Then we went to the car to go to the factory, and the driver walked on the short road that includes the train route from Las Venturas to Los Santos, So that our mission is not discovered by the police and does not cause a stir. When we arrived, my friend Arun left and I and Karim remained. We broke the wall and walked in the middle of the factory and checked all the surveillance cameras. After our long search, we found the boxes of weapons and drugs in the top bar and took them to the car heading to our base "cdc base"
After my arrival, I and Karim, we transferred the boxes from the car to the place at the base. And money in the bag in the latter thanked them for their support and gave them some weapons and money as a gift of thanks.

Secreenshoots: https://imgur.com/a/yYrBK8C

alt text
Roleplay number 369

@seth said in OverdoseCrime - Media Archive:

alt text
RP#106 - Finding the Spy
Participants : OC|>Seth and [WA] @Hope
Story:

Yesterday someone from Las Venturas Police Department told Seth that some cop is spying on Overdose Crime members, Seth contacted his friend "Hope" who was working for a gang know as "Wild Angels", Seth told him everything so he invited Seth to come Wild Angel's base. Seth took the car and drove there.

:::

alt text
alt text

After Seth reached there, Hope was wait for Seth at the base, Seth get out of the car and ran to Hope, After telling the current situation to him he accepted the deal, Seth also gave him the clue that the Spy is working under Police Commander "Iceberg", Hope requested to give him half money before the job so he can purchase the equipments required to get in the Las Ventuars Police Department,

alt text
alt text

Hope weared Cop's uniform and went inside the Police Department, Iceberg was on duty so his office was empty, Hope break into his office and stole all the information and came outside sucessfully, Seth was waiting for Hope at Overdose Crime's secret hide out. After few hours Hope finally arrvied at the Overdose Crime's hide out. Seth asked him about the Spy first of all, So hope gave all the information of the spy. Seth gave Hope 50,000$ before the job but when he done his job Seth gave him extra 50,000$ and thanked him very much.

alt text
alt text

alt text

alt text
Roleplay number : 370
Story : It was friday , while Karma was chilling around Wild Angels Base in their weapons warehouse then he figured out that they're out of M4 and Shotguns so he decided to buy some weapons . He took his phone out of his pocket and called a guy named "xPooks" who is working for the Underground Empire Mafia which is from the best Weapons Dealer in Las Venturas and that was the reason of calling them because they got the big guns with a great quality . Karma started his conversation with xPooks about the deal . Karma requested 6 M4's and 5 AK47 with extra magazines , xPooks said that the general price for my requested will be 450k but Karma refused to pay in cash to he suggested to make a exchange with a 10Kg of Cuban Cocaine . xPooks accepted the deal and he told Karma about the meeting Location and the exact time of the deal . After 2 hours , Karma loaded up his vehicle with the Cocaine suitcases then he drove to the meeting Location which is behind Las Venturas Bank . Finally , xPooks arrived with his big truck then he came out of it and started walking until he reached Karma and we started talking about the deal . He wanted to take a look on the Cocaine before we exchange the stuffs so Karma opened his Vehicle's trunk and took out the Cocaine suitcase then xPooks took out a knife from his pocket and he tasted the cocaine . Karma took a look on the weapons too and he really liked it so they exchanged the stuffs then they shaked hands and left .
ScreenShots : https://imgur.com/a/oAz6RkS