Zebronel's Reward Change

Zebronel

When was the last time you requested a donation reward change?
28 January 2020, 00:00

Why do you need this change?
I am Requesting the change due to my Donation rewards no longer being present after an absence from the game for a period of time

Link to Donation Tracker: 

Vehicle Requests:
LV Police Department: Police Crown Victoria (Steelies Variant if we have one) Black and White
Police Tahoe (Steelies Variant) Black and White
Police Charger (Black Wheels as i dont believe we have Steelies for those) Black and White

Housing Request: 

1 small or medium interior for my property at 27 Jimmy Savilles Close

I would hope to be able to get all of those vehicles to have a V8 and NOS and be located in the LV Police Department

Also, is the addition of a "Cash Reward" new to the donation function? I never received a cash reward for previous donations and was curious if that's a new addition as well as if I would be eligible for it.

Username: Zebronel

Screenshots unavailable due to the vehicle no longer existing in game.

Edited by Zebronel

• Zebronel changed the title to Zebronel's Reward Change
  • 1 month later...

@Zebronel: Vehicles sorted as requested.  If you want V8 on your donation vehicles you need to add it by yourself using the modshop (paying money)... Or if you're part of donator group in-game you can add it for free at the modshop or by using /dvm panel.

To get the housing part sorted please contact a SAHA agent.

---

"Also, is the addition of a "Cash Reward" new to the donation function? I never received a cash reward for previous donations and was curious if that's a new addition as well as if I would be eligible for it.":

Cash reward for donating isn't something new, we've always given it (100,000$ for every 1 GBP donated during normal times), or (200,000$ for every 1 GBP donated during donation bonus times, Christmas for example). If you donated before you should've received the cash reward. Could you please share here the links of the donations you made and you didn't receive the cash reward? We'll check it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...