Closed Organisation  ·  45 members

The Company

The Company | Activity Blog

The Company

alt text
~[The Company hits the streets, we bring the chaos!]~(silver,gray)
Jailbreak and SRs
The day was long for The Company today, we had some troubles with court and struggled to overcome all situations for our freedom, besides the Company currently are tasting victories and carring off scandalous fights in the streets against other gangs regardless the police warnings, we won't stop until we conquer whole San Andreas, we got no borders!!!

:::

alt text

alt text

alt text

SR:

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text
Roleplay#: 388
Gangs Participating: @Clandestine-Mob @Sons-of-Anarchy

Roleplay Story:

-Territory Research

alt text

The Company arranged a formal meeting with some volunteer who are allied or has a friendly relationship with us. The purpose of this meeting was to achieve an investigation within the gangs territories and to find out the best way to gain territorial zones. We weren't the only ones who were being advantaged of profit in the drug traffic. The most propitious zone for us was Los Santos, so I regarded some points and the risk we were taking after entering these area. Something was in our favor that was I had connections in Los Santos thus It was easier to us performing Los Santos traffic. Aftewards, I led them to drive to Los Santos.

alt text

We drove to LS... The traffic was favourable, emptiness in streets was noticiable, We travelled by our own vehciles, from Tierra Robada through BC, LV road to Los Santos. Once we get there I considered calling assistance, a guy I know, friend of friend @The-Company. He instructed us while phonce call was on, told us which cities, alleys and places were the most rated in Drug Traffic, Groove Street was the #1, and others such as Idlewood,El Corona, the drug circulation is concentred around the east so we explored the zone for our luck we found some contacts there. At the end, The Motorcycle Man drove us to a very known bar in the zone, he uses to pass the time with his MC friends. We discussed some arrangment in the future to follow up this plan!

alt text

SS:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

Participants: @ViTOoOo @Ocelot @shivaaaa @fenter

^[Roleplay#: 389]
Gangs Participating: @Clandestine-Mob ( @Doggle )

Roleplay Story: One day my friend called me to ask me to come to his shop. And when I continued, let me know that some people needed drugs because the others were running out. I got into my car after they gave me the money and went to my friend's shop. When I arrived, I told him that I, my friend, needed the few mens drugs, then I gave him money and took what I needed, mens drugs. Then I returned like a uniform. I gave them to my friend in thanking me and offering me some money. Thank you.
Screenshots: