Closed Organisation  ·  46 members

The Company

The Company | Activity Blog

The Company

alt text
Roleplay #358 - Sweet sweet revenge
It all started couple of weeks ago, when I met the official military of the San Andreas aka The Desert Eagles. My first impression of them wasn't anything special, so I didn't really care like always... It all changed when I witnessed the war between Cuban Liberation Organization (aka CLO) and the Desert Eagles (aka DE). In the East-South of Las Venturas the war began, DE brought their tanks and aircraft to blow up CLOs base. Meanwhile I and several other individuals tried to rob a store nearby. It was a perfect plan.. all the military focused it's force on CLO, so the store was quite unprotected. While other criminals collected the money from the store I went to the roof and used my sniper to take a closer look on what's going on in that vicious war. There were many loud noises and screaming since it was a war afterall.. It was at that moment when I saw my newly bought dark-grey Sultan being blown up by DE. After that incident I started to prepare my revenge plan.

alt text
So I borrowed a new car from The Company. The car itself had a pretty nice handling plus it had all wheel drive and v8, which made the driving part even more fun. I arranged a meeting with the San Andreas International Airlines (aka SAIA) leader Hoodie. I didn't mention any details, just the time and the place since I didn't want to grab myself any attention. After driving to the Bone County Airport I went on to the office to have the meeting. Climbed upstairs and saw Hoodie.

alt text

alt text

After a gentlemen-like greeting I made a contract with SAIA. The terms were simple, for a fair price he would use a plane to fly me over the DE base and during that flight I could jump out of the plane. The job Flying over the military base isn't really legal, so I had to give the man some extra "tosh" for silence. So after we gave our signatures on the paper to seal the deal we went out to inspect the possible planes.
The weather was quite good so we went straight to the planes. I had three possibilities..

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

Since I don't really know much about planes I had to trust my pilot and go with the first option. The plane had to be kinda slow-ish, since I wanted to para-jump out of it. To fast would have made me miss the base because of my inexperience. We were all set and went on!

alt text

alt text

alt text

Since the aircraft was slow and I inexperienced, Hoodie explained the basics para-jumping. He recommended that I tried to hold my body straight and keep my legs and arms spread out which made me go slower than usual.

alt text

The time was up and I had to move..

alt text

alt text

Luckily everything went quite well and I was spot on. I pulled the lever exactly at the right time just because Hoodie told me to pull the lever as soon as I saw the land. The DE base looked marvelous from my point of view.

alt text

So I landed near the car repair spot which is kinda in the middle of the base. Considering the fact that it's the military base, I had to be extra careful and sneak behind every line of defence. Fortunately I wasn't spotted and went on to make my plan reality.

alt text

The revenge itself was simple - to place a bomb under a vehicle. As I reached the vehicle garages I went on to have a look of what DE actually uses.

alt text

In the first garage I noticed the tanks, I didn't even look at the other vehicles, because I knew that a tank needs to have a bomb under it, since my Sultan was blown up by a tank.. thank you very much DE...

alt text

Swiftly I chose one of the tanks as my target and placed the bomb..

alt text

You take a man's wife, before you take a man's car..

Special thanks to @Hoodie for a different RP than usual ;)

alt text

Roleplay #359 - Assassination favor (with Underground Empire)

Today, my old friend called me as of being in need of a favor. As always, I was willing to help so I accepted the request and told him I would call him another day so we can see and try sorting the shit out.

I called him the other day and we chose to meet at the top of a Las Venturas parking lot, so we dont come in contact with law enforecement or whatsoever. I got in my mercedes and drove all the way to Las Venturas to meet him.

alt text

alt text

After the talk we finished, we came to the conclusion that only way to sort it, is to kill the guy he had a problem with. He gave me his address and all info he had about him so I started investigation of my own. I also pulled a few connections in the police department and got intel about his car and whereabouts.

I went and drove around his neighbourhood until I spotted him. I started following him until he turned into a quite parking lot where I saw my chance to eliminate him. I went around trying to find a high ground and a place to assassinate him from. Once I found it, I slowly observed him and his moves, until he stopped and took his phone out. Most likely, he called someone to make some deal and thats where I saw my chance. At that moment I knew its the time,

alt text

alt text

I was aiming for a few seconds and when I was hundred percent sure, I shot him. The bullet went through his neck and killed him in a second. He fell on the floor quietly. The job was successfully done so I just went to the get-away spot, got into my car and drove away. Feeling really positive about this favor and expecting something in return next time.

alt text

alt text

Yesterday we had a great number of members online, which was 18!
So we decided to make a screenshot with our great allies, Wild Angels.
alt text

Here you see the religious THC
alt text
SF/LV 8/8
alt text
alt text

Unfortunately, no one could take the screenshot of 18 people online, but from 16!
alt text

alt text
Roleplay #360 - Dope new tats'

It was a mid-day when yo boy Yaqob wanted to get a new tattoo. So he took his blacked out Clover out of his garage and started heading towards the nearest Tattoo shop he could find. Since he has lived around this neighbourhood for quite some time, he knew exactly where everything were.

alt text

There wasn't any traffic, so Yaqob got to the barber shop very quickly. After greeting with the Tattoo artist they went straight down business. Yaqob was looking for a new cool tattoo he could show off on the hood.

alt text

Whilst the artist was preparing, Yaqob took a closer look onto his options. Firstly he checked the wall behind the artist. There were many many options to go for, but Yacoq couldn't make up his mind.

alt text

The tattoo artist also knows as Mack recommended Yaqob to check the catalogue near the left mirror since he saw the look on Yaqob's face. You could just tell that Yaqob had no idea about what's popular and cool nowadays.. It took some time, but Yaqob still didn't find a fitting tat'.

alt text

Mack was hoping to get the best deal out of this, so he helped Yaqob out. Thus Mack took the initiative and started a conversation about trendy tats'. Some time went by and Yaqob realized that the coolest tattoo is gonna have to look original also it should be a fresh creation that way no one else has it. Mack started to point out his new creations and eventually Mack's finger pointed at the tattoo which Yaqob wanted.

alt text

After the decision the work began. Considering the fact that Yaqob has had two tats' before the process wasn't as painful as it was the first two times. When the procedure was over the only thing left to do was to check the new tattoos...

alt text

alt text

The tats' looked marvelous and it was time for the payment. Mack got exactly what he wanted.. he successfully sold the newest tattoo creation he made for a price of 120$.
The payment was made with paper..

alt text

When the bro-like handshake was done it was time for Yaqob to rock the new tattoos on the streets..

alt text

alt text

alt text

Special thanks to @Adway for short but cool RP..
Zoom-Out

alt text
*Roleplay #361 - The outbreak, part 1.
Participants : @Hoodie @Shadowz

Today 3th of October, Ive received a call from someone called Hoodie, a member from the Overdose Crime. He had an urgent matter, so we followed the standard procedure, which was an appointment in 1 hour at BC airport. I prepared myself, and drove to the airport, I arrived quickly as it was not far from our base.

After a quarter of an hour waiting, hoodie arrived himself. As it was an emergency, we came immediately to the point. He explained that one of his respected members John was arrested after an failed robbery. He heard rumors that he was being held by the LSPD, but he wasnt sure. So he needed me to investigate where he was, because ThC had a lot more connections with the criminal network around san andreas, and a few corrupt police officers. But before I called around I decided to do my own research first. Because I am familiar with computers myself, so I decided to hack the PD data. After searching an hour long, I finally found it. He wasnt being held in LSPD, but in the SFPD. I immediately returned a call to Hoodie, and told him the news.

So we made another appointment in the OC base this time. When I arrived in the OC base, we immediately started to forge a plan to get him out. We decided to do this with as few victims as possible. Hoodie called one of his men inside the SFPD to send us their schedule. We decided to break him out during the lunch of the cops.

After we had prepared, we went straight to SFPD, to make it really quick. When we arrived we noticed that we had arrived much too soon. It was still at least 12 minutes before lunch. So we decided to wait a bit. We put on our bullet-free vests, and checked our weapons. When the time came, we decided to wait another 5 minutes to be sure.

When the time came, we rushed inside. We quickly searched for John's cell, and found it quickly. Shooting the lock was not an option for us, because we would attract too much attention. So we decided to break it open, by hitting the lock, with the back of my M4. After a few attempts the lock finally jumped open. So I quickly gave John a weapon, and we went on our way out. To be continued.

:::
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

Roleplay #362 -The outbreak, part 2.
Participants : SEALS( @StarWars ), OverdoseCrime( @Hoodie )

When we were on the way out, 3 police officers suddenly appeared, John panicked and suddenly started shooting. 2 of them were seriously injured and the other was dead. John ran outside, how we followed him he suddenly left without us. We had to act quickly, so we did not think about it for long, and started to flee on foot. But soon we were stopped by a police officer from SEALS. he threw us in handcuffs, and took us back to the SFPD. When he tried to report it, we knocked him out. We took the keys from the handcuffs and we took them off. Hoodie saw a blue car on the other side of the road, so we decided to escape with it

We were in trouble, and had to come up with something quickly. Without thinking for a long time, we decided to go into hiding, but outside the country. Because we were searched throughout the country, It was difficult to find someone who could smuggle us out of the country. Fortunately ThC had a backup plan for such situations. I had to start a procedure by calling the number 8766. If everything went well, a pilot would wait for us at LS airport.

When we arrived at the airport there was already a pilot waiting for us. I said the code word, and he immediately started to greet me. I paid him the price, and he flew us to Cuba. once arrived up cuba it was very busy, so the pilot had to circle a few times before he could land outwardly. After landing we thanked the pilot, and he flew away again. I was worried about Hoodie, he had not talked since we arrived. So I asked him. He explained to me that he could not believe how John had betrayed us after we got him out of trouble. I told him that we had bigger problems at the moment, and that he needed to focus on that. We decided to stay here until the situation had calmed down

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

@starwars said in S.A. Elite SEALs - Media Archive Topic:

Information about the role-play:
Title: Base inspection of The Company
Scenario: After a short meeting at LVPD, we've discussed all the tactics and prepared all the gear required for the base inspection. After a few minutes we started moving out. Getting on scene wasn't easy, it was quite far away and in the middle of nowhere, we even had to use our GPS to track the coordinates as it was really a hidden spot. That gave us some hope as we were expecting to find some illegal stuff as per usual. As we rolled up on scene we had a short chat with the members that were on the base, there were quite many, and they even outnumbered us, but we were quite confident, after all our training would help us get out of even the nastiest situations.
While investigating we separated into two groups, I stayed in the garage where I inspected the vehicles, and the other two units moved to their office to conduct a proper search there.
Weve set all our effort into finding something illegal that might get them condemned, as we were almost sure that their activities were criminal. Unfortunately, after an exhaustive search we didnt find anything decent to pay attention to, so we had to thank them for their time and leave the area.

Participators: @Alliances, @StarWars, @Zlatis13, @PunchLine, @Nova, @AceR, @Sparrow, @Tuned
Role-play number: #9
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/FiPIBkt