Closed Organisation  ·  45 members

The Company

The Company | Activity Blog

The Company

alt text
Roleplay #356 - The Spy
Today 23th of september, Ive received a call from a old friend Mrwan. He had an urgent matter, which couldnt be discussed on the phone so we made an appointment in
Overdose Crimes base. So we grabbed our stuff, and went to their base.
alt text
alt text

When we arrived, Mrwan was waiting us already, but the strange thing was that he was waiting for us in a car with engine started and all. He ordered us to get in, with a panicked voice. He drove, as if he was trying to shake someone off. After he had taken a number of exits, he parked in an alley.
alt text
alt text

After sitting quietly for a few minutes he explained that he found a spy in his organization who was passing information to the Federal Bureau of Investigation. His name was Zodiac. Mrwan wanted us to take him out.
But mrwan warned that Zodiac might have noticed that he had discovered it, and was on his way to the Federal Bureau of Investigation already. But he still had some money left in the base, which he wouldnt leave like that. So Mrwan was sure he would come back for it. So we decided to take him out ASAP he came back to pick it up.So we went back to our base, to grab our stuff. We told Mrwan to call us as soon as he returned. After a number of hours had passed, we received a call from Mrwan, He is here. We flew straight to Las Venturas, where one of Mrwans members was waiting us with a car, while Mrwan was following Zodiac himself.
alt text
alt text

Mrwan texted us Zodiacs location. And we drove to it. He was eating in a small food tent, in Las Venturas. We decided to kidnap him, because we wouldnt be able to take him out with all the audience here. As soon as he came out, we pointed our guns on him and ordered him to get in the car. We drove to a empty area in whetstone, and decided to kill him there, after Mrwan had questioned him about the number of information he had played through etc. After the interrogation, we had killed him as planned, and dumped him in the river.*
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

:::

https://imgur.com/a/pI81vnd

:::

alt text
Roleplay #357 - Bird Hunter

I was speaking with one of my informants and allies talking about enemies and it randomly comes into the conversation that he thinks some young gang is gonna try to move some weapons and ammo over our land. I decided it was time to get back in the game and take care of this problem.
alt text alt text

I got one of my female soldiers to do some recon for me... She kinda flys under the radar so no one takes her to serious which puts us into he perfect position to get some information. I sent her deep undercover to get some information for me and it worked out like a charm.

We soon realized this was no simple scheme and they hired a very good pilot so our normal minigun turrets were not gonna take this plane down. we needed to bring some real heat and not take the chance of fucking this up. We scoped the planes travels knowing that a plane that size could on land in a certain spot in LV we setup show at about the 3/4 of the waypoint to take the shot. We came packing with the Minigun Turret plus 2 Heat Seekers to be on the safe side.
alt text alt text
We prepared our weapons and we waited patiently. Soon we heard and felt the rumble of the shamal getting close. I grabbed the Heat Seeking RPG and took aim. As he flew over the quarry I shoot it down and the plane broke apart.
alt text alt text
It landed right in the middle of the quarry and when the smoke cleared we went in to take a look. There was still ammo and some weapons weren't damaged due to the proper casing.
alt text alt text
We loaded up what was left and on the way out I used another rocket to blew the evidence away.
alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text