Closed Organisation  ·  46 members

The Company

The Company | Activity Blog

The Company

^[thc banner]

^[Guns Traffic (PART 1)]

^[Today at 11 AM, I and my friend decided to traffic guns from Tierra Robada to Los Santos so I called him and invited him to our base to talk about the plan ]
^[1. Roleplay Picture]
^[We dealt about the traffic location and where he should take it, i showed him the locations ]
^[1. Roleplay Picture]
^[So after some time of dealing we went to our garage where we put our guns, ammo and armors, he got his truck with him and he parked it next to the door, we charged it with the guns, armors and ammo ]
^[1. Roleplay Picture]
^[1. Roleplay Picture]
alt text
^[So he got his truck charged with the guns and moved to the location, after some time of driving he didn't notice there was traffic control in the street so he was actually stressed and worried, but suddenly when he moved near them they had to stop and search the car, he was actually worried because he don't want to waste his life in jail and he was like pleading them and saying "i don't really have anything in the truck" and so they got it that he was lying and asked him to go out from the car to search it ]
^[1. Roleplay Picture]
^[Sadly they found the guns and armors in the truck so actually they arrested him and took him to their police car and the other agent took the truck to the police department ]
^[1. Roleplay Picture]
^[At 5 pm I was watching TV, suddenly i saw some news saying that a criminal got jailed for trafficking prohibited substances and so i figured out it was my friend, all i did is i called the airport to get my plane ready so i decided to run away before i get jailed for leading prohibited substances traffic , then i got my car ready and when i was going to airport the police agents got me before i run away... ]
^[1. Roleplay Picture]
^[And so they arrested me and got me to the Police department... ]
^[1. Roleplay Picture]

To be continued...
Part 2 coming soon.

^[thc banner]

^[Guns Traffic (Guns Traffic (PART 2)]

^[After a few days being in jail, my mates noticed im arrested and they decided to get me out so they got their car and guns and they stormed the prison where I'm jailed, once they entered the jail they found 2 guards so they suppressed them and got them down ]
^[1. Roleplay Picture]
^[My mates got the door keys from the guards and they opened the door]
^[1. Roleplay Picture]
alt text
^[After they opened the door for me, we rushed outside and got our car and went back to our base.]
alt text
alt text