Closed Organisation  ·  45 members

The Company

The Company | Activity Blog

The Company

alt text

@lorch said in Hell Soldiers | Roleplay Archive:

alt text
~[Roleplay #168 - The new weed farm]~(blueviolet)

The Hell Soldiers has grown and expanded its territories, drug business and deals around San Andreas, so we needed to make a new move, a new improvement to our drugs dealing thing, by making and creating a new Weed farm thats highly productive, specialized in County illegal deliveries so we start running drugs there alot better, in Flint and Red County, well we had it, secret private premium farm hidden in an isolated hill where we cant be spotted by any cops though, so we started having big profit of it, more buyers coming, more deals coming and more Cash income for our Gang $$$, we met some good dudes that late night, i was on my way back to the farm with my Van after a lot of drug deliveries and shit, when i arrived, i made a phone call to the buyers so i know where they are and when they'll come here, they said that they almost here, so waited few minutes until they showed up, there were three mens, Curny from The Black Bullets, hentajus and Silent from The Company, so we had a first talk, introduced them to the new farm we got now and all the stock of drugs we can make here, showed them the quality of weed plants, they examined and checked it out, it got a strong smell my nigga, really perfectly made ones for unique catch of drugs, so we went inside the small house, opened the trunk of the van we use, then we saw the drugs, all types with huge quantities here, such a big stock here man, so they wanted to get 40 kilos of weed with them, sold it to them for 2000$, for each 1 kilo its sold for 50$, quite cheap price though but its great marchandise, so i put the weed in their van, and Hentajus and Silent paid me the paper for it and they left the farm with a wave and smile, so i went to curny and told him that your mens got the drugs and its on the way to where you're going to split them between you, he thanked me for my warm welcome here and introduction, hoping to meet up again in the futur for more nice deals.

~[Date of the Roleplay:]~(blueviolet) 17/09/2021
~[Participants during the Roleplay:]~(blueviolet) The @Hell-Soldiers homie Lorch and @Black-Bullets member Curny and @The-Company members Silent and Hentajus
~[Screenshots taken during the Roleplay:]~(blueviolet)
[s=]alt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt text[/s]