Closed Organisation  ·  46 members

The Company

The Company | Activity Blog

The Company

alt text
Roleplay #321 - Trap against cops
Participants: Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

alt text

I was gonna get out of my house and head to The Company base with a lot of weapons and rob plans. In the meantime, I noticed 2 cops from the security camera I kept around. I wanted to get away from them, but they started caught me. I had a satchel before I got in the car. They started chasing me In that case, if they caught me, they'd take all the guns and robber plans, There was only one way to get rid of them. I made a trap for them by using this way so I brought them to a quiet old little village I left the car and took the bomb from the back trunk and I put it in the car, in case I was watching them from a remote location. They approached my car and wanted to take guns and large plans. In the meantime, I activated the bomb and immediately they opened the car door and in this case the satchel exploded.

ScreenShots : https://imgur.com/a/6bXEW8i

^[alt text]

Roleplay #322 - Meeting The Pirus
Participants: Resistant, OnlyM3, JDouble, Gravity, Griffin, Thing, Hassan, Soulfly, Spark, Asgal, and MarkDouM

^[alt text]

The word got out that a new group of gangsters had created an organisation named The Pirus. Of course, The Company sees an opportunity in every new organisation and went to their hideout for a meeting.

^[alt text]

^[alt text]

When arrived, the gangsters were all awaiting the arrival of The Company. One of the men who called himself Spark walked up to Henry Stapleton, the man in charge of this meeting. Both introduced themselves to each other and as always, Henry directly started talking shop.

^[alt text]

Spark told Henry about their business. The Pirus sells drugs, arms, organs and does an occasional assassination when necessary. Their main business is drugs. Therefore, Henry proposed to Spark that they could buy it directly from The Company since they buy it from someone from the network of The Company already. Spark liked the idea but was a bit too enthusiastic about the discount. He wanted 50 percent off. Henry could of course not agree with this and proposed 80. After that, both organisations agreed on paying 75 percent of the price that The Pirus were currently paying to their supplier.

^[alt text]

Both men shook hands and then it was time for the members of The Company to head back to their headquarters. It is never safe for one of the superiors to be on the streets for too long in this business...

^[alt text]