Closed Organisation  ·  46 members

The Company

The Company | Activity Blog

The Company

alt text
Event Name: Guess Blue's Tube This event goes 3 by 3 there are 3 tubes placed, each round hoster chooses one tube to hide in, participants have to guess which one is the right one.
LWS/G6/CEO: Legend
Price: 1.000.000 $
Winner(S): VeX
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/FsOSOOu

^[alt text]

^[New Business Partners Part 1]

^[Participants : Demons Disciples MC #413]

^[Everyone was recently talking about a new Outlaw Motorcycle club, called Demon Disciples and their top quality guns. Somehow they managed to get hold, on the newest weapons of the Department of Defense. I was impressed and curious at the same time. So I decided to reach out to them. After a few attempts, I finally managed to contact their President. He was a well known ruthless criminal mastermind called Gangster. Weve decided to meet up at their bar in Bone Country, for further discussions. As I agreed, I immediately prepared and went on my way together with a trusted member of ours. It was a long ride, all the way from Tierra Robada to Bone Country, But something was telling me it was worth it. After the long ride, we eventually arrived at their bar, where they were expecting us already.]

^[alt text]

^[The Outlaw Bikers, brought me to their leader once we arrived. As I already expected, he immediately came down to business. I told them about our Organization, and its a purpose, and our strong connections with the government. I knew one of his Sergeant at arms was recently arrested, so I named it in the hope to get his attention. And indeed, I managed to get his attention.]

^[alt text]

^[I told him, we were capable of getting his man out of prison, but of course not for free. The outlaw biker understood, give a little, take a little was the rule. So I told them about our plan to expand our territory, but the enemy was powerful and we could use some of the weapons, they robbed from the DoD. Without hesitating, he agreed. I noted his phone number, and I would reach out once everything was ready. To be Continued...]

^[alt text]

^[#414]

@Lincoln said in All Load Trucking - Media Archive:

^[alt text]

^[We ship your shit!]

^[Participants : The Company]

^[It was a sunny Saturday when the phone rang. It was a criminal gang called 'The Company'. They needed me to transport some of their recent bought weapons by plane to the Bone Country Airport. For the sake of Al Load Trucking, I accepted the deal. I had to pick up the weapons from a given location, and thereafter I had to transport it to the Bone Country' airport. I followed the instructions and flew to the given location, but there was nobody there. Just a crat full of weapons. Without asking questions, I decided to load the crat in the cargorob, and fly it to Bone Country as I was told. Once I arrived, there was somebody waiting this time, we shook hands and came down to the point. I showed him the crat, and with a smile on his face, he handed me 484 dollars for the job. I went home with 484 dollars, and he went home with a crat full of weapons. Another successful deal by ALT!]

^[Click here for the album.]

^[alt text]

^[#415]

@Lincoln said in The Motor Heads - TMH | Media Archive:

^[alt text]

^[Smuggling Drugs #308]

^[Participants: All Load Trucking And The Company]

^[We The Motor Heads, recently made a new contract with All Load Trucking. So I decided to make use of their shipping and mech services. I have been racing a lot recently because I was in need of money, but during one of these races I lost control over the wheel and crashed my car. But there were no Technicians of our own available, so I towed it to the All Load Trucking' garage a few days ago. And the car was finally done today, but I had no time to pick it up, therefore I called them and asked them to deliver it in our base.]

^[alt text]

^[Luckily for me, they were kind enough to do so. While I was waiting for them in our base, I walked up to one of my fellow colleagues, and we had a little chat. He told me, he managed to get a hold on a bag full of multiple drugs. And he found someone who was willing to buy it but transporting the drugs by car wasn't a good Idea, but luckily for him, I was going to meet two pilots of All Load Trucking. They finally arrived, and we welcomed our business partners. I thanked them for delivering my car, and in exchange, we told them about the drugs and the member of The Company who was willing to pay 250.000 dollars for it. So the only thing they had to do was, smuggle the bag to Bone Country Airport by plane and 50% of the money was theirs. They agreed, and we prepared everything.]

^[alt text]

^[Once everything was done, the pilots flew away. We phoned the buyer from The Company and told him he could expect the bag in 20 minutes. We were occasionally phoning the pilots to check in, and see if everything was going as planned. As soon as they arrived, they put me on the phone with the criminal and told him to transfer the 125.000 dollars divided in two, to each bank account of the pilots. And 125.000 dollars divided in two to our bank accounts. Once I saw the money on my bank account, I hang up. And we all split ways again.]

^[Click here for the whole album]

alt text

Back to Business. #416

Roleplay Story: Recently, James Rivera was back to business since he was shot in an enormous fight against one of the enemies. Indeed, he was called to a meeting which was literally very important. James was not included in the mission as a normal member but the to lead it & Direct it but James had a better idea for this mission which can make it easier for The Company, it was to make James do the mission alone since he is experienced with such stuff as this.
alt text
Being assassin was one of James's job back then and he was performing very well by accomplishing each mission he was given. anyways, the unlucky guy this time was Michael Kim, one of the biggest arms dealer around the world.
alt text
James used to know that he has many bodyguards, that's why he wanted to have more information about the guy and when he can get alone in a location. That's why he has chosen Gemis, one of The Company's bribed reporters to get him some pieces of information. adding to that, he sent him the location where he can start pursuing the man. Therefore, the directors accepted James's request & has let him doing the mission without any one of the other members. Gemis after two days, called back James sending him some photos of the man that he might use to threat him and to get some money from him. Then, To Be Continued...

alt text

alt text