The Company | Activity Blog

The Company

~[Roleplay#409]~(navy):

@Brooks said in The Motor Heads - TMH | Media Archive:

alt text
The Motor Heads RolePlay
Participant(s): @Noisyboy
:::
Story: In a random day, as usual i got a call from a client named NoisyBoy. He asked me to repair his Admiral and as he said "I went to another Technical before i come to you to be honest, but they couldn't repair my car". I directly started laughing and said "haha... We are The Motor Heads group, nothing is impossible here, just give me 30mins and your car will become 100% repaired".The problem in his car was so complicated, the Admiral's Trunk was totally 'fucked' a dark smoke getting out of it... But everything is clear with us, i started fixing the problem and everything went great... The Admiral is totally repaired and better than it was. I got paid by the client and as he said "My direction will be always TMH whenever i expect a problem in my car"
ScreenShot(s):

https://imgur.com/a/nuZJWPL

~[Roleplay#410]~(navy):

@Andre said in OverdoseCrime - Media Archive:

alt text
RolePlay #212
Participants: @Andre @Kakashi @Noisyboy @Hash
Story: On Wednesday night, I was in the hood with two of my boys, we were eating pizza and watching TV, suddenly I got a call from my gang leader telling me that the gang needs some money, I started thinking of a good way of getting money when my brother Kakashi said that he wanted to rob one of the biggest supermarkets in the town, I liked that idea and then we made a good plan for it, after 2 hours of getting ready and checking the area, we entered the supermarket, at first we were looking for anything that could be a proof against us suddenly we've seen a recording camera, we started a discussion about a good plan to hide from it when Machul talked, he said that we can shoot the camera, and then delete what it already recorded of us coming inside the market, I directly shot it and then started aiming on the cashier, he was so scared and begging us to leave him alone, but we didn't care about it, machul started putting all the money that was in the safe in the bag and after that we shot the cachier on the head and we left him dead in the ground, after getting out of the market we threw the bag on the trunk and started driving away, after 20 minutes of driving we started hearing the sirens, we were so shocked about it because we were so sure that we didn't leave any proof against us, suddenly we heard the cop talking on the megaphone telling us to pull over or he will shoot us, after checking him out we found him alone on his car, I parked infront of him and directly started aiming on him, he tried to hide but he couldn't make it, I told him to put his hands on his hand and then I took all his guns and his talkie-walkie and throw them on the floor, I started pushing him to my car, and told my followers to keep their eyes on him, and then I threw a grenade and bombed his car, after 30 minutes of driving we were on the hood, we took him to the torture room, and there we asked him how did he knew our location and how he knew that we killed and rob that cashier, he said that he didn't know about that all, and he asked us to pull over just because we were driving so fast after that we killed because we can't leave him alive after he knew everything about what we did, and then I asked one of my boys to bury his body, after that I took the bag from the trunk and put the money on the gang's safe.
Screenshot(s): https://imgur.com/a/wJMpPlS

alt text

^[ alt text ]

^[The Prison Break #411]

^[Participants : Overdose Crime ]

^[ It was a beautiful Friday morning, I was finishing undone work in our base when the phone rang. It was Overdose Crime, one of our business partners. As usual, they used to call time by time as soon as they ran out of weapons, but this wasnt the case this time. One of their most important Managers Johnny has been arrested a few days ago. He was being held in the Las Venturas Police department, but they transported him to the Los Santos prison last night. Without him, their main source of income was useless. The leader trusted Johnny and only him, with most of the formulas for making their drugs. So right now their main focus was getting him out of jail. But because they had no experience regarding this, they needed us. We had strong connections with the government, especially the Department of Justice, so normally all it took was just a simple phone call, but since the arrival of the new Government it has become much harder. But luckily for us, we build a pretty well relationship with the new Attorney General. ]

^[ alt text ]

^[ This matter was appointed to me Lincoln Burrows. I was the one responsible for handling this, and I had to get Johnny free. I made an appointment with the Attorney General, in a restaurant where we should have dinner, and discuss the matter. He did accept my offer, and I sent one of our man to pick him up. I barely ordered the food, or they had arrived already. I wasnt quite sure how to approach the situation, as I had never done it before. So after we talked an half our about daily life stuff, I came down to the point. ]

^[ alt text ]

^[ He seemed to be surprised, but suddenly he started laughing. He thought it was impossible to get a man out, who got caught red-handed. He left me no choice, I had to blackmail him. Luckily for me, I had two man ready in front of the Attorney General his house. I told them to send a picture, of his wife and daughter. Once I showed him the pictures, I gave him two options, Option number one: he could co-operate and his family would be unharmed, or option number two, he refuses and we would kill his family. ]

^[ alt text ]

^[ And of course he chose option number one. Now the Attorney General was co-operating, it became a-lot easier. But yet, it was far from simple. He couldnt get Johnny out, but he could get me inside as a Prison Warden, so there were change of plans. So the following day, I dressed up as a prison warden and they transported me to Iron Heights. The prison Johnny was kept in. ]

^[ alt text ]

^[ Once I was inside, I Immediately went looking for Johnny. It didnt take me long, or I had already spotted the old man in a corner. I walked into him, and told him his boss sent me to help him escape. As planned, I singed Johnny as a worker on the following day, so we could get out while he was working, and nobody went looking for him. So as planned, I picked him up while he was working on the following day, and we went on our way to the roof. Where an Helicopter was waiting for us. Everything seemed to be fine, we arrived on the roof, just on the moment we thought everything went successful, another Prison Warden showed up. Without hesitating, my fellow gang mate grabbed his gun and assassinated him, one bullet through the head. The weapon he used wasnt silenced, so everyone would have heard it. We rushed to the Helicopter and flew away. Getting Johnny out of prison was one thing, but getting him a new identity was even harder. ]

^[ alt text ]

alt text
Profitable Deal #412

Roleplay Story:
It was way too hard to believe that in 12/12/1985, there were used to be some kind of stuff like that. James Rivera, One of The Company Members, went to a cafe with a bunch of his buddies. While he was reading the newspaper, he has seen something as usual but he literally liked it very much. There was written that a massacre happened in Jefferson motel near Grove Street exactly in Jefferson whatever, A gangsta was killed by a whore. James wanted to know more about this case. That's why, he has chosen to call Jeremy, one of The Company's bribed Reporters. As he informed and knew about the situation, The gangsta was from a popular gang used to be in San Fierro. The whore got paid from one of their enemies to make this mission, She had him drunk a lot then she started doing her usual moves. Within 2 seconds, she got a gun out & The massacre got accomplished. James asked the man to get her number for him. After 2 Hours & 50 Minutes & 30 Seconds, The man sent her number. He called her, She didn't accept to talk with him, He sent a message saying that he needs her in another massacre to get done.

• alt text

• alt text

After 2 Hours & 50 Minutes & 30 Seconds, The man sent her number. He called her, She didn't accept to talk with him, He sent a message saying that he needs her in another massacre to get done. The whore sent him back a message which consists on going to a nearby location to have their meeting, Therefore, she asked him to not get anyone with him. As Promised, James went without any guard but he got a Deagle with him.

• alt text

After all, Such Dangerous Situations can happen. However, When he got there, he found her. They had a talk about what do the mission consists of. James convinced her after he announced the price of it. As far As I understood from the talk, He wanted her to make the same thing with one gangsta who is the enemy gang of The Company. Whatever, James headed back to the headquarters waiting for the response from the whore. After 6 Hours, 45 Minutes & 20 Seconds, The whore sent a picture of the man shot in his head. James had the money from The safe, then he headed to the same location they talked in before. He gave her the money. After that, James went to inform the Director about what happened, He told him to get Wild Angels informed that we got another one from the enemy list since they had an assassination contract with us.

• alt text

Nickname: zerato
Username: zerato
Nationality: tunisian
Languages you can speak: arabic | english
Player SAES Career Information : i've been playing saes for 2 years

How long have you been playing on SAES? : for 2 years
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : N/A
If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : N/A
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : No
What groups are you currently part of? : N/A
Personality Information : I'm profissionel player

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : i'm goodat team working and role playing
Explain in your own words the roleplay of The Company | Media Archive :: The Company | Media Archive: is based on selling guns
Why did you apply specifically for The Company | Media Archive
:? : i love z
Do you know any The Company | Media Archive :
Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : N/A
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : i'm a pro mothafaka**

@zerato said in The Company | Media Archive:

Nickname: zerato
Username: zerato
Nationality: tunisian
Languages you can speak: arabic | english
Player SAES Career Information : i've been playing saes for 2 years

How long have you been playing on SAES? : for 2 years
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : N/A
If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : N/A
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : No
What groups are you currently part of? : N/A
Personality Information : I'm profissionel player

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : i'm goodat team working and role playing
Explain in your own words the roleplay of The Company | Media Archive :: The Company | Media Archive: is based on selling guns
Why did you apply specifically for The Company | Media Archive
:? : i love z
Do you know any The Company | Media Archive :
Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : N/A
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : i'm a pro mothafaka**

Bro you can apply on the topic not the media archive lemme pm u the link