Closed Organisation  ·  46 members

The Company

The Company | Activity Blog

The Company

alt text

Losing Virginity.

Roleplay #401

I was chilling in the base with one of my gang mates, so I was talking with Blue. And he told me that he hadnt lost his virginity yet. I was shocked, and couldnt believe it since he was always the most horny one in our crew. Since it was his birthday tomorrow, I decided to hire a prostitute for my friend. So I did a quick search on the net, and found a beautiful women, Ive made a appointment with her in a store close to our base. So the next day I congratulated and told him about a surprise. We went on our way to the Store.

alt text

As we had arrived, the prostitute was waiting for us already, Blue was shocked that this was the surprise. We went to a bar to grab a few drinks first. On the ride to the bar, I noticed that they could get along with each other, and I was happy for him. On that moment I realized, that I was such a good friend.

alt text

After a few drinks, we decided to head to Blues house. As it was a far ride, the prostitute fell in sleep. I grabbed that as my chance to explain everything to my buddy. I told him everything he had to know (not going in details, otherwise itll be too dirty ^^). I gave him a condom in order to prevent pregnancy. Once we arrived, we woke her up and I said goodbye. We splitted our ways. He went home with a beautiful prostitute, and I went home with the nice thought that my friend lost his virginity. Thank you for reading

alt text

alt text

Roleplay #402

:::

@DyamDouglas said in FOX Operations X - Media Archive:

Roleplay 09-12-'18
We gathered at FOX base to start the briefing. Briefing explained about a group, the Company, who was active in human trafficking. Besides we only knew some locations they are active at but were not aware of any names or location.
Together with some members of NNB, we moved to their alleged location: a warehouse in LV. There we found the men and women we were looking for and arrested them with little resistance. The detainees were then moved to FOX Headquarters in Los Santos for further interrogation.

First, the leader of the group was interrogated. He told us, in a very resistant interrogation, that we shouldn't have wasted our time on him: 'he would be free any second'. Still, we had no identification of any of the detainees, which made us scratch our heads, how can that be?

The leader, @Scooty, insisted on his right to make a phone call. However much we tried to prevent that, we had to give it. Who he ended up calling was even worse, it was the Senator of Los Santos! When we found him knocking at our door demanding the immediate release of the detainees, we had to buy any time we could. So we ended up breaking the printer while printing the release forms. In the maintime we called the Attorney General of the Department of Justice to stop the senator from releasing the detainees.

After a tough debate between the two, we got permission to move the detainees to the Los Santos Correctional Facility.

Screenshots

:::

alt text

ROLEPLAY NUMBER: 401
RP Title: Transporting With ThC
Participents: @MortalSupreme aka [WA]PewD / @Zei / @AnouSa / @NORI999
Story:
A Wild Angels member contaced David from The Company to buy from him some high quality drugs made in The Company laboratries and to put them in the specific adress that the Wild Angels member wanted which is called a drop so David put the Cocain there then PewD go there and take it.
They had a meet on Bone Country Airport and talked about the deal.

alt text

AFTER 3 HOURS
when they arrived to the lab it was David's House where he showed the Wild Angels' member the Cocain that he will buy and he even tested it a bit.
alt text
alt text
After David got the order confirmation he told PewD to go chill and that he will deliver the goods alone to avoid suspecions.
After the confirmation he started putting the COCAIN is several special and he hided the packets in the car's chassis and this didn't even took him 15 minutes.
alt text

When David was driving from the LAB to the destination he was chilling when a NNB member stoped him to search the vehicle, like anyone he got a bit nervous but he was self confident about his skill in hiding the drugs.
So the police officer was wearing a NNB suit and was with his dog, He talked to David and ordered him to open the trunk that he searched by his hands and that the dog sniffed searching for drugs and type of these things.The Officier didn't find anything so he asked for his ID that he checked and then
he let him go.
alt text
alt text

After this little situtation David rejoined his car and felt relieved and drove to the destination where he dropped the drugs and hided the min a small romm so the Wild Angels member can take it too.
alt text
alt text