Closed Organisation  ·  46 members

The Company

The Company | Activity Blog

The Company

alt text
Roleplay #393 Revenge
Yesterday, one of The Company members was sent out to an Ammu Nation shop to get money from its owner since The Company provided for him 35 Packs of Ammos and 20 Packs of Deagle. He has gone without return. At the first, all went good, they were just chatting normally then a bullet of a Shotgun got into the body of the Member from The Company when he asked him about the money.
alt text
The Company director had some doubts about the case since he didn't come back, he was worried. That's why he sent James Rivera, an old member in the gang. However, when he reached the location, he found his friend who was sent knocked down on the ground.
alt text
Besides, There was a paper next to him where was written Fuck you The Company. James, after having the dead-soul inside the trunk, headed back to the headquarters where he had a talk with the director. It was obviously the respond James was waiting for, Revenge. Once again, James was needed to make a revenge for his friends. In order to get the man's location, James called Jeremy, one of F.B.I Officers who is getting bribed by The Company and working for them. He answered back that The owner of the Ammu nation shop went out of Bone County, He headed to Red County.
alt text
That's why, James after getting some guns from the hideout, headed to Red County where he is going to do the next step, looking for the animal. When he got to there, He started asking the people of that country showing them some photos of the man, No one saw him as they said. He went to the Police Department of Red County where he talked with one of their officers after he has shown them his F.B.I Identity. They've told him about his location, a house near Pizza shop which he just bought. James went there, He got in a good location next to the house. After that, he waited for the man to get out of his house. Finally, after 3 Hours the man got out, that's why James got his gun out aimed at the man. He tried to escape but here it goes the shot in his head. James went back to the headquarters where he has told the good news to the director who was literally happy to know that the Revenge is Completed.
alt text

alt text

Roleplay #394 - New Business Partners (with Blood Brothers MC)

@Thing said in The Blood Brothers MC Media Archive:

^[~[Participants:]~(black,red) @sami @Perro @PRoCKo @Dankata & @Razor]

^[alt text]

^[It was late in the evening when the Blood Brothers had received a call from The Company about the weapons that they had ordered. The meeting was set at a farm in Blueberry, Red County. If the Blood Brothers were able to pull off a deal with the large organisation, they would be set for life on weapon supplies, therefore, the meeting was extremely important.]

^[alt text]

^[Once arrived, the members of The Company drove into the large barn that was prepared for the business meeting. One of the men was a high ranked member inside of the organisation and wanted to welcome the Blood Brothers MC into their business network. The Vice President of the Blood Brothers was honored to see the man and was also quite intimidated by his confidence. He took the Vice President to the trunk of their car and showed him the crate of Russian AK47s that they had prepared for the bikers. He took one of the weapons for testing outside.]

^[alt text]

^[alt text]

^[The Vice started to shoot with the AK47 and could directly feel that the handling of the weapon was simply amazing. The Company really did not lie about their high-quality arms and he was very happy to see that the rumors were true. After testing, the Vice told the high ranked member of The Company that he would buy the entire crate and that they had a deal. The high ranked member was glad that the biker liked the quality of their weaponry and told him that they would receive a special discount for the first order.]

^[alt text]

^[After that, the men went back inside and the Vice President gave the order to his Sergeant at Arms to pay the amount asked. Then the Patched member started loading the crate into the van that the Blood Brothers brought with them.]

^[alt text]

^[alt text]

^[The high ranked member of The Company welcomed the Blood Brothers MC to their customer-base and told them that they could call The Company any time whenever needed. The bikers were happy to have such a good business partner since they would always be able to get the best and cheapest weapons on the market whenever necessary. Also, their former weapon supplier had lower quality weapons. After a little bit more chit-chatting, the bikers went back to their bar in Dillimore to store the weapons.]

^[alt text]

alt text
Roleplay #395 - New Pertners ( BBMC ) [Jailbreaking LVPD ]
Participants: : @Reus @pewd @Dufabo @Curvy @Ace @Darius @Riley @sami @Scooty

Story:

It was a normal day when one of The Blood Brothers had received a call from one of The High Council of The Company called scooty asking for help, he told him to meet him at the bar in Red County to explain the situation.

alt text
When he was there, he told me that one of his employees is arrested and the others are in a mission and they can't help him, I asked him in which Police Department is he, and he told me that he is in LVPD, I accepted the mission and I called the most skilled members.

alt text
When they come, I explained everything and we made a good plan, I told them that I will make sure if The Company employee is in that PD first, while they should wait for me outside.

alt text

After that, We took everything we need, and we started driving to the Police Department. Once we arrived, I told everyone to wait for me outside and I entered the police department, I started talking to the officer and making sure if that guy is here, and he told me yes. when I asked him to let me visit him he refused, So, I got out of the police department and called everyone to come inside we started shooting on everyone and throwing grenades.

alt text
After 5 minutes of shooting on each other, we killed everyone and we started searching for The prisoner in the cells, when we find him we get him out of there and we drove to Mr scooty, they thanked us for helping and told us to come to their base to have guns as a gift. And then we went back to bar in Dillimore.

alt text