Closed Organisation  ·  46 members

The Company

The Company | Activity Blog

The Company

^[alt text]

Roleplay with : HS
Participants : @Hydroskii @eross00 @DarkSideR
Story + Screenshot(s)

Today I woke up and I took my breakfast and I went to the base to do my job as a criminal, so I decided to send drugs to another country and sell it there since I can't go I called another gang member to help me since he is experienced with trafficking, we met near the base to deal about the amount of drugs and the price.
alt text
Well after we dealt I took him to the base where we hide drugs and weapons, once we got there i decided to give him a car charged with drugs so , I made sure that everything is fine before he go.
alt text
alt text
So once we got out from the base, suddenly we found a cop waiting for us outside and blocking the road, he asked us to hand up so we raised our hands, he was going to search the car so we didn't let him and we attacked him, I was thinking what should we do to the cop so i asked the gang member to kill him.
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
Finally, we did just hide the police car in the base and threw that cop on the sea, it was close to night so I gave car keys to Hayder and asked him to hurry before someone else see us.
alt text

Before a few mins...

Before the cop came to us, someone was nearby and he was actually hiding so he actually knew we are gang mates and dealing about drugs so he called cops and then he ran away.
alt text
alt text